Ayden Lee Racing gear still around?

Just wondering if anyone knew if ALR was still functioning? I sent an e-mail to them for a custom suit a week ago. I haven't heard anything back. I know of one other NESBA member to send an e-mail a few weeks ago and hasn't gotten a response yet.

BTW - I think they are good suits.

some guy #2

I haven't seen anybody wearing any new suits as of lately. There are more than enough custom suit makers out there to take your pick from.

roma258

I got an ALR suit last year and I'm a big fan. Good quality, reasonable pricing, hope they're still around.

Rydell

Crash tested one of the suites FWIW. Turn 1 lowside at VIR north. Suit got a few scuffs, no tears, but most importantly I didn't get a single bruise. Well made suit, and Brett is a very cool guy. He'll treat you well if you decide to go with them, and they are still in business (hopefully)

warregl

I can echo the positive thoughts on Brett and Ayden Lee Suits. I have an ALR custom myself and have been very happy with the quality (haven't had to test it in anger though).

I just checked the web page and it's down. I hope it's a temporary thing but considering this is the height of the season that would be unlikely. In our current economic situation its a wonder any small business is making it.