Baltimore folks - inner harbor eats???

PJZOCC624

To those of you local to the Baltimore/Inner Harbor scene... looking for a SOLID recommendation for eats. Gonna be down there tomorrow for the Yanks/O's game (7pm) so either chow prior to or a lunch Sunday before heading back. Don't want touristy trap crap, and price don't matter - quality of food and service does! Whatcha got kids?

Rusty Scupper?
Phillips?
McCormick and Schmicks?

:popcorn:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
You jackass! You're coming 20 minutes from my house and didn't say a weed.

D-Zum

PJZOCC624;278986 wrote: Drinking beers ... :beer:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Wanna meet up at the Hard Rock after and go from there?

PJZOCC624

D-Zum;278993 wrote: Wanna meet up at the Hard Rock after and go from there?
Sounds good! Ill shoot you a call/txt tomorrow. Still got the same #?

PJZOCC624

Crushing beers at Key West ... giddy about my D-Zum encounter to be this eve... :D

D-Zum

PJZOCC624;279043 wrote: Crushing beers at Key West ... giddy about my D-Zum encounter to be this eve... :D

You're funny PJ..enjoy the game. Camden Yards is a pretty darned nice ball park..best part is it's parked right next to the home of the SuperBowl Champs!!!!

D-Zum

barry38;279075 wrote: I bet it was fun seeing the O's put a beat down on the Yankees!!!
ZING!

While the Yankees may not have had fun last night..we sure did after the game at he Hard Rock. Whereever PJ is..fun's not too far behind...

PJ was there with six women by himself..so I was there for support. :D

Thanks for a GREAT evening Mr. Zocc-A-Palooooza!

PJZOCC624

barry38;279075 wrote: I bet it was fun seeing the O's put a beat down on the Yankees!!!
Yeah it wasn't pretty... on the plus side the O's fans were quite hospitable!

PJZOCC624

D-Zum;279081 wrote: ZING!

While the Yankees may not have had fun last night..we sure did after the game at he Hard Rock. Whereever PJ is..fun's not too far behind...

PJ was there with six women by himself..so I was there for support. :D

Thanks for a GREAT evening Mr. Zocc-A-Palooooza!
A good time was had indeed! Great to see you my man!!!

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Sorry PJ...I didn't know you were heading down - well Darrin said something but I am in VB this weekend. If you get back to Baltimore, there are some great places to eat that have an amazing reputation but they aren't the norm. MS, Rusty Scupper, and the like are great if you are playing the tourist, but in Federal Hill, Fells Point, and NW of the stadium there are some lesser known places that have better food, better atmosphere, and lower prices. That said avoid the strip outside the stadium, Pickles, Sliders, the Camden, etc. Before the Yard, they were great, but like everything else, they've lost touch with the customer. Sorry I missed this, I'm sure Darrin took care of you, if you head back this way, hit me up.

betarace

Dzum only eats at Cracker Barrel he stops at every one between here and barber and is known by first name to the fat guys (off duty Santa) that occupy the porch on every one.

barry38

PJZOCC624;279088 wrote: Yeah it wasn't pretty... on the plus side the O's fans were quite hospitable!

LOL!!! Yeah for the most part Orioles fans are pretty good. During the 15 year period when the O's really sucked, I decided I'd be better off if I didn't go to any games against the Yankees or Red Sox, as they would have more fans in the stands than we would. I can't tell you how many times I'd almost end up in a fight with some obnoxious out of town fan. Yikes what a bunch of asshats!!!!!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
betarace;279125 wrote: Dzum only eats at Cracker Barrel he stops at every one between here and barber and is known by first name to the fat guys (off duty Santa) that occupy the porch on every one.
He will hit the occasional Applebee's going to VIR also. Something about waitress's named Molly.:dunno: