Barber 11/7

hondafan74

tape

Should i pull it all off and just tape around the glass? I think there is about 3 layers on there and it might be hard to cut and not damage the plastic. I did not know it only had to be on the glass. I unplugged the lights, is pulling the fuze better? I may have overthought the whole process just a bit....

thanks

Mattj
Newb

:eek:

jay956

all that matter is that its covering the light, how good you make it look is up to you. about the fuses, my bike is weird, for my first track day i pulled the fuses for the lights but for some reason honda decided to put the ignition on one of those fuses. so i just unplug the lights now haha.

beac83

Hey Mattj,

Relax, ( I know how hard that is the night before a track day) and enjoy. Take it easy in the morning and follow the CR's and others who have been at Barber before. By the afternoon you will be grinning ear-to-ear, and having a great time. Wish I was there to ride with you.

Have fun, enjoy and welcome to the addiction.

hondafan74

Thank you everyone!

I had the time of my life at Barber on Saturday! It is monday morning at work and i am still grinning ear to ear. From the guys who helped me unload my bike off my truck, to those of you who gave me feedback on getting my bike ready for track, Thank you! it was a blast! Be prepared to see 92 Beginner class alot next year and hopefully moving up to Intermediate class pretty quickly. Barber and NESBA Rocks!!!!!!