Barber 2017

EJ LeMaitre

If anyone is planning on making the drive to Barber from the Baltimore/DC area this year, and has room in their trailer for an extra bike and a modest track kit, I'd be happy to help defray some of your travel expenses.

I have a family visit in Alabama planned for that week, and just realized that the track event would fit perfectly into my trip. Unfortunately, I already bought non-refundable plane tix.

jhuff1219

Control Rider
EJ - Depending on your location in the Baltimore/DC area I may be able to help. We are a little far out for specific travel arrangements so please keep searching for more definite options but I've gone the last 2 consecutive years to Barber and would like to go again this year. Have a toy hauler (holds 2 bikes) and trailers (hold 2-3 bikes) which means I may have space for another bike and gear. If you don't have anything definite by say mid to late October, message me on here and I'll have a much better grasp on my schedule by then. :D

EJ LeMaitre

That's awesome! Thanks so much. I'll definitely keep looking, but I'll hit you up closer to Nov if I don't figure something out.

EJ - Depending on your location in the Baltimore/DC area I may be able to help. We are a little far out for specific travel arrangements so please keep searching for more definite options but I've gone the last 2 consecutive years to Barber and would like to go again this year. Have a toy hauler (holds 2 bikes) and trailers (hold 2-3 bikes) which means I may have space for another bike and gear. If you don't have anything definite by say mid to late October, message me on here and I'll have a much better grasp on my schedule by then. :D

Kruizen

Control Rider
I'm headed down from woodbine MD(between Baltimore and Frederick), not sure who's coming with me at this point, but should have room.

757-814-198 seven
-Eric

KatieDid

Yes, I did
I'm also looking for anyone that has room in their trailer or toy hauler for me, my gsxr bike, stands and gear for the 2 day Barber event in Nov?

I'm in the VA/DC area, I can meet you part way, I can take off work Thursday and Monday if needed to meet your travel plans.

Naturally I can provide $ for travel expenses. Thank You for the consideration, send me a PM and I can provide you any details. Katie.