Barber 6-27 28

jas0336

Who's in? I should be down for both days if it doesn't fill up before Sunday. Otherwise this will be my second Barber trip and first in :i: My first trip was also my first TD so I was pretty much lost. So this time I'm hoping to learn a lot from the CRs and those of you who have more seat time there.
I already know to watch out for T5...especially on a liter bike:)

stow

I am in for Saturday and Sunday. Josh, one of my friends is coming out to ride in I as well. He has been there a few times, so look for us in the paddock.

stow

Mr. Blindrider;61520 wrote: Both days and can't wait!!! God, I love that place.:D

Stow, we will have to team up this time along with a few others.
Sounds good to me. I will look for you. Do you know how to get in touch with Courtney?

Mr. Blindrider

stow;61528 wrote: Sounds good to me. I will look for you. Do you know how to get in touch with Courtney?

No, The only thing I know to do is PM him or Hugh. Can't remember their usernames. I'll be with Brian J. He said he needed someone to watch his beer and.......................well...................I'm really good at watching beer.:cheers: Come by say hello.

stow

Mr. Blindrider;61529 wrote: No, The only thing I know to do is PM him or Hugh. Can't remember their usernames. I'll be with Brian J. He said he needed someone to watch his beer and.......................well...................I'm really good at watching beer.:cheers: Come by say hello.
Ummm Beer!

AU_R1

I'm in for Sunday, damn wedding in Nashville Saturday ruining my fun. I get to make a three hour drive after the reception so I can't even drink! Oh well Barber is worth it. I'm also going with STT this weekend, my first day with them, so I'll get to compare the two orgs.

Mr. Blindrider

AU_R1;61578 wrote: I'm in for Sunday, damn wedding in Nashville Saturday ruining my fun. I get to make a three hour drive after the reception so I can't even drink! Oh well Barber is worth it. I'm also going with STT this weekend, my first day with them, so I'll get to compare the two orgs.

Damn weddings!!!:banghead: I'm missing CMP this weekend because of one.:banghead::banghead:

prankster624

Me and TwiggyD will be there on Saturday.

The track info says:
Registered riders may check-in anytime after 6pm Friday (and 24/7 thereafter) before a weekend event. Non-registered spectators and other non-participants must check in at Registration building before 9pm Friday, or before 6pm on Saturday or Sunday. After initial check-in, registered riders and non-registered spectators may enter/exit 24/7 using arm band.
I have several friends that want to come down to watch, but they won't be able to leave Charlotte until after work on Friday (putting them there around midnight). Is there a way to pre-register them so they can get in the gate? If they have to get up that early on Saturday to drive down, then they just won't be coming :argh:

7-FITTY

he is to be out side the states if no change, I want to do RR A day in Aug our chat at RA has me amped , my first look there cant wait just need to make the "paper" for the trip

7-FITTY

STOW get that gps sysytem figured yet? had a blast chasing you at R A , we need to step up our game and get on BLNDRDA's six!

Mr. Blindrider

stow;61779 wrote: He is stuck in Germany for a few months working.
Yeah he told me about that but I was hoping his plans changed.:D

Man I can't wait for Barber! First time this year and it's my favorite.

Courtney, RRR is going to be a blast.
A bunch of NESBA A guys dicing it up all day.

stow

7-FITTY;61781 wrote: STOW get that gps sysytem figured yet? had a blast chasing you at R A , we need to step up our game and get on BLNDRDA's six!
XT sent me a new unit. The thing was actually working until I took it off the bike. The display just stopped working.

Yeah I can't wait for Barber. It should be fun chasing you and Ken around. Hopefully I can get my video recorder going.

RRR A only day will be a blast.