Barber 8-24/25

Toddgotfish

Control Rider
Can't believe everything you read on the Internet, it's only a 20,000 watt generator and its a Yosh exhaust not V&H. I'll bring enough coconut water for everyone next time John, although I was interested where those pretzels went, Levent was loving those for a couple sessions. Andrew , glad your up to being able to post, sounds like you have family to take care of you which is a very good thing. Heal up bro we will see you soon.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
GrayGhost;286659 wrote: Hope no one was hurt, I believe I crashed so early no one had had time to hit the on button on their Gopros. :haha: :banghead:
Was that you? Holy shit he just missed his head getting ran the hell over. I would have been shittin' bricks if I was the guy behind him! :wow:

GrayGhost

Otto Man;286696 wrote: Was that you? Holy shit he just missed his head getting ran the hell over. I would have been shittin' bricks if I was the guy behind him! :wow:
I was earlier in the day in T1.

noobinacan;286379 wrote: Dude, those sliders will rip your frame in half or flip your bike WHEN they catch...best thing to do is no sliders or at least go to shorty stuff like woodcraft.
Actually the slider part isn't connected directly to the frame. There is an anchor piece that bolts on in two places to the frame then the slider has a single bolt that connects it to the anchor piece. Nothing but great reviews from everyone that uses them and R&G has been making sliders for a long time. I'll keep you posted if the bike happens to go down and let you know how it turns out. The shorty Woodcraft I use on my '08 RSVR caught coming out of T7 at Road Atlanta and flipped the bike as well. Guess they all have their issues......

Thanks for the info,

HJ