Barber A group vids

ride_hard

After watching this video it looks like you might need to look at your suspension settings...

:) See you out there next year Team Leader. I'll be sure to get some video of you when we're sitting in hot pit lane and I can keep up to you.

greeny

wish i had the energy to play with you guys for a few more laps. you got some good footage of me from around 6:50 to 9:00ish though... thanks!

jigs

greeny;159817 wrote: wish i had the energy to play with you guys for a few more laps. you got some good footage of me from around 6:50 to 9:00ish though... thanks!
You rode great,not to mentioned CR'd all weekend too!! Hey,wait till' you're fitty!!:wow:

greeny

ha i remember that session, somehow got myself into 1st gear going into 5 the first time around. oops!

jigs;159823 wrote: You rode great,not to mentioned CR'd all weekend too!! Hey,wait till' you're fitty!!:wow:
wait, you're only fifty!? haha juuuuust kidding ;)

jigs

greeny;159828 wrote: ha i remember that session, somehow got myself into 1st gear going into 5 the first time around. oops!

wait, you're only fifty!? haha juuuuust kidding ;)
OK palsy,just watch that last vid and watch how the old man checked out....down to 35's,finally put a good seesion in.....BUT,wheezed out half way through....lol,you can see me pull off right before the end of pt. one.....:haha: I'm seriously going to have re-evaluate some things cuz' I can't even finish a 20 min. session at that pace....DOH!;)

greeny

haha i know you were flyin', just bustin your balls :D i can't put together a 20 min session unless i'm in I group. gotta cut down on the mcD's this winter and get back in shape

jigs

greeny;159835 wrote: haha i know you were flyin', just bustin your balls :D i can't put together a 20 min session unless i'm in I group. gotta cut down on the mcD's this winter and get back in shape
Yeah dude,I actually was trying to concentrate on my breathing this weekend because I kinda found out that I have a habit of holding my breath,and when I do breathe.it's shallow,so I was hoping my early fatigue issues was just that...found out it's not,it's being 50,smoke a pack a day and a party animal......if it walks like a Duck.....................

sobottka

ERB68;159867 wrote: I bet your rear shock had some rebound damping last year.
true, with all the trouble I've had, the kind folks at Ohlins (thank you Fitz!) feel my pain and offered to rebuild my ttx for free.