Barber Anyone?

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
You and Drew going. I just got back from a Jennings trip as well. I shouldn't even been thinking about it but I got some others asking about going as well

Katie785

Drew isnt going from what I know.. I am still on the fence... I need someone to ride down there with .... IF you want to go, let me know.. maybe we can ride share???

Blaise

Katie, do you just need somebody to split fuel costs with or do you need somebody with a 2-bike setup who can drive? I'd like to try Barber out but I'm not about to drive 14 hours on my own...

(I take it the 14 hour drive means you're also taking friday and monday off of work).

Katie785

nevermind... too expensive for me.... I blame Doyer for getting the silly idea into my head that I might be able to afford to try out Barber!!!! lol.. Stupid Hot Tub water must go straight to my brain..

Twiztedjester55

Emerson;35500 wrote: now i blame you for getting this into my head :argh: lol
i had it in my head for a bit too until i thought about how much its gonna be, ill have to wait until nov. Although it looks like we might head back to jennings the week before now.:banghead:

Pipeline714

Hey Blaise, you're right! Money is just something you need in case you don't die tomorrow!!

I hear a New York Bond Trader once remark: "I have all the money I'll ever need . . . . . as long as I die by 4:30!"

PITZER

Katie,
If you or you and 1 can make it to Charlotte by lunch on Friday, I am making the trip solo. I got room for 2 more bikes.