Barber Beer exchange???????

ERB68

Anyone interested.

I would gladly trade a case a local micro like New Glarus brewery Spotted Cow for a case of Yengling.

ERB68

Goose;91691 wrote: your kidding?
No, I can't trade everyone but if a few people from the NE want to try some I'll barter.

Maybe some others would like to do so also.:dunno:

Does it really sound like such a bad idea?

edit: Can you get Yengling down there? now that I think about it, I saw some near Jennings.

Meat

I crashed and had to cancel Barber but I think it is a great idea and I am not even a big beer drinker.

You have to taste the locals from all parts to narrow in on what you truly love. :)

I found mine :)

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
DUDE!!!!!!

I'm SO THERE! The trade is ON!

I'm already bringing Mr. Pitzer a 12 of Yuengling Black & Tans and a 12 of Yuengling Porter.

I'll offer you a case of Yuengling flavors (Lager, Black&Tan, or Porter) of your choice. For a case of that Spotted Cow. Do they have another brew to make it a 12/12 mix?

PM me if you're intersted.

Ruhe52

You can get it in GA but who can bring a case of Dirty Dick's Porter?????????

There might not be much micro in GA you would want but will have my brother in law make you a case of Goat Scrotum Stout as trade. Yes sounds bad but is his personal brew and frankly will stack it up against many Stouts out there. Plus the name is a little filthy which also add to the enjoyment of any beer.

bigkaley

Control Rider
cyclerant;91700 wrote: Plus the name is a little filthy which also add to the enjoyment of any beer.
BillyBob-- "Hey what's that on your face?"

BillyRay-- "Oh, I musta got some Goat Scrotum on my chin."

:cheers:

stkr

Ed...your gonna be too drunk to ride on Sunday. :D I'll bring some Miller Lite. That stuff is brewed locally right up the road. ;)

When I went on our field exercise last month, our battalion's call sign was Spotted Cow. LMAO! I guess one of the officers really likes that stuff.

ERB68

stkr;91753 wrote: Ed...your gonna be too drunk to ride on Sunday. :D I'll bring some Miller Lite. That stuff is brewed locally right up the road. ;)

When I went on our field exercise last month, our battalion's call sign was Spotted Cow. LMAO! I guess one of the officers really likes that stuff.
I'm shootin for saving some for when I get home.

I keep a fridge in the garage for beer and soda.(ok mostly beer)
I love having a nice selection to pick from.:D