Barber Food Thread - what are YOU bringing???

Alright folks, let's roll up our sleeves and talk about an important part of track life - THE FOOD!!

Our Barber event is coming up soon and we are seeing quite a crowd signing up. On Saturday after riding I'm planning to do a low country boil of fresh Gulf shrimp, corn on the cob, red potatoes, and awesome Alabama sausage. We need other dishes to round out the dinner, and some sides and desserts as well. Bring anything and everything you can to make this a great season ender!!! Add your favorite dish to this thread so we can get a good idea of what we have coming!!

:like: :like: :like:

MaximumJEFF

I'll do a potato casserole and maybe some bacon wrapped smokies.

Anyone who plans on cooking at the track! Remember they only allow propane or electric cookers. No charcoal or wood fired grills/smokers.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
In the faq section on Barbers website it says no propane only charcoal grills allowed. Am I reading it wrong or is that a typo.

We and many others use propane grills all the time. We have had many low country boils with propane burners lined up, staff standing right there, and never an issue at all. I'll double check today but I used my propane grill with the Director of Operations standing there right beside me this weekend and not an issue at all.

Alrighty then - back on topic - what are YOU bringing??

HJ

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
All signed up for Saturday and Sunday. I am bringing pecan pie and maybe a Butterfinger cake.

UPDATE: Propane grills are allowed, charcoal grills are not allowed. Straight from the Director of Events. The rule posted on the actual Barber site is incorrect!!

HJ

LesPow

Control Rider
You guys are so easy to taunt....I like to jerk my chicken and Lenny has a torn labia. Can't wait for barber!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk