Barber Info for this weekend

JRA

Gate will open by 6:00 pm (maybe a little earlier depending on track usage that day)

If you are bringing family and/or friends with you who are not riding they won't be able to get in after 9:00 PM. Only registered riders will be able to get through the gate after 9:00 PM.

The credential building will open when the gate does so that you can sign in and get a wristband. Once you have a wristband you can come and go 24/7; friends and family included. Sign in will close at 9:00 PM on Friday and 7:00 PM on Saturday. After that the guard will only sign in registered riders. Non registered attendee's can get a wristband at the credential building each morning beginning at 6:30 am and they will be available until 7:00 PM. To be clear, once you have a wristband you can come and go as you please.

Camping is allowed in the paddock.

There is a charge for the use of power. See one of the Barber attendants in the paddock to arrange for power when you arrive. There should be somebody there until at least 9:00 PM.

No pets allowed at Barber.

There is fuel available in the paddock as well as at a gas station just down from the entrance to the park.

There will be lunch available on Saturday and Sunday in the upper paddock from 5 Star. If you've been to Barber before it's the same caterer they have always had.

NO glass bottles in the paddock, Period (they are very strict about this)

No charcoal grills (again strict)

Tire service (as well as many other types of bike service )will be provided by Performance Cycleworx and will be available from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon . Contact Chuck Giacchetto at chuck@performancecycleworx.com if you have any questions.

Sunday quiet time is from 11:00 am until noon. We will back on track at 12:00 noon.

Event registration and tech will be open from 7:00-8:00 am each morning. You need to get registered and teched by 8:00 AM. This is a full event with lots going on that we have to attend to. If you are late and miss registration and/or tech you will miss your first two sessions of the day.

The riders meeting will take place at 8:10 upstairs in the media building. If you miss the riders meeting you will not be allowed on the track until all the details discussed have been thoroughly gone over with you. You will miss at least your first two sessions of the day if you miss the rider's meeting at 8:10.

NESBA staff will be on hand when the gate opens to address any questions you might have about the paddock and/or parking. Again, this is a full event so please be considerate of your paddock neighbors when parking, setting up your pit, running generators, etc.

Meet and greet Saturday evening at 6:30 down by the podium. This is a great chance to meet your fellow NESBA members and staff!

Lonewrench

As usual Performance Cycleworx will be there with bells on!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see all the folks, BTW I can't wait to only drive 2.5 hours my trailer didn't know what to do last night when she saw the shop!!!!!!!!1 I had been keeping it at VIR since the first event :) Hey John, like I said 2 CD's or maybe one if it's a Springsteen double live :haha::eek:

ltsheets

Just so I'm understanding this correctly...the arrival window for Sunday only riders/family is only from 6-7PM on Saturday? Surely I'm misinterpreting this b/c that's a pretty small window to get there if you're driving from a ways away.

JC~DUC1098R

John (or anyone), can you please direct me to the site for the photo guy from Barber this weekend? Can't seem to locate it or remember his name/ company name.

Thanks,

JC