Barber Laptimes

crewnutz

what level Advanced Rider or Racer?

Most Advanced riders with NESBA probably turn somewhere between 1:36 and 1:43ish lap times

Anything 1:35 and below is movin pretty good

chaun

crewnutz;61475 wrote: what level Advanced Rider or Racer?

Most Advanced riders with NESBA probably turn somewhere between 1:36 and 1:43ish lap times

Anything 1:35 and below is movin pretty good

I was looking for a range... perhaps where the average Advanced rider would be up to full out race pace of a CCS/WERA/AMA Expert.

Mat Mladin holds the track record (on a bike) of 1:25:047.

crewnutz

chaun;61507 wrote: I was looking for a range... perhaps where the average Advanced rider would be up to full out race pace of a CCS/WERA/AMA Expert.

Mat Mladin holds the track record (on a bike) of 1:25:047.
Average NESBA Advanced rider 1:36-1:43

Top CCS/WERA Expert 1:35 or less

If your running 1:30's or lower then time to grid up for AMA :)

Mr. Blindrider

36 - 42's sounds bout right. I know a few that run from 29 to 35's but that's the top 5% of A.:D

and they are fun to watch.:wow:

dlockhart5x

stow;61476 wrote: You will get guys running 1:42s and then the really fast guys will run 1:32s.

And I am pretty pleased with that because on my Aprilia cup bike ( WERA D super bike) that would Expert podium me if not win. SV guys got to deal with Kris and run 36's to win.
I think the 250 gp record is around 32 and Nobi has the 125 record at 34 something

I know last october I chased cr Gil on his SV and we passed a few folks at the 42 pace.

Mostly I don't care much. Just go fast and have fun.

chaun

Thanks for the responses and the wera.mylaps.com link I suspected they had one but wasn't finding it.

chaun

Took 12 hours to get there from OKLA, and it was well worth the drive. Such an amazing facility and track. Those of you that live in that area are very fortunate.

My best time was 1:42.760, consistantly ran 44's. Pretty happy with my results for my first time there. Was pushing for a 40 but just couldn't get it together... :dunno: