Barber Nat'l w/WERA

gixxercurt

Should be some really good racing in all classes, I would count on names like Pat Clark Racing, Eslick, and the Graves boys etc coming out getting ready for the AMA round. So if your around Bham it would be worth your time to stop by and check it out. Who all is in besides me?

tiggen

Will get there Sat. morning for practice and then watch the endurance.

Loved watching Eslick at the May round; would love to see those guys in action again since I will be in Nashville when the AMA race blows through Barber.

dpullen

I'm in! Seeing Gerloff beat Eslick was insane last time around...that kid is fast! And that was his first time at Barber...

tiggen

dpullen;150348 wrote: I'm in! Seeing Gerloff beat Eslick was insane last time around...that kid is fast! And that was his first time at Barber...
Dude, you missed out last weekend. Wish you could have been there. Ed Bargy was on our team!

gixxercurt

does anybody know if the dynojet guys will be down there with their dyno?
*edit* I heard that they will not be there

dpullen

Custom maps are $300. For NESBA guys, he will give a $25 discount and donate it to the airfence fund.

- Dave

gixxercurt

well it's not lookin good for me, I still haven't got my wheel back from getting straightened and I was expecting it today

dpullen

Glad you made it out to Barber, Curt. You were riding well and took home some solid podiums! Get a shirt sponsor next time, dude... :)