Barber - November 7-8

D.Brown

cyclerant;89671 wrote: It will be sunny and 68 deg with a slight breeze from the west. Really folks predicting the weather in the south is a joke no one can get it right. Plan for 30s-50s at night and 40s to 80s in the day.
So true,remember the BMP S/E season opener? They called for snow,but we shonuff rolled to Barber!!!! Gotta take a chance. Never know, it may turn out to be a drinking contest or even better yet, a chance to meet up with old friends!:dunno:
D.Brown#10+

jcrich

You forgot to add the sun will be in your face after the kink coming down the back straight later in the afternoon. :D

jetpipe

puck;89782 wrote: It will be sunny and 68 deg with a slight breeze from the west
:agree:

I like it!!

YES IT WILL...
I'll be there...RED R6 2008 #31 Yellow Background....
Good hotel in Leeds, DAY's INN, convenient location at an affordable price!

Meat

jetpipe;89784 wrote:

Good hotel in Leeds, DAY's INN, convenient location at an affordable price!
That is where we used to stay when we brought our dog. I don't think there is a weight limit, or it is really high.

There is also a Mexican restaurant right on the edge of the parking lot if you desire a margarita or more.

jimgl3

Saturday morning last year there was NO hot water. the man said they were trying to fix it. don't know if they ever did. i sure hope there is some this year.

Meat

jimgl3;89896 wrote: Saturday morning last year there was NO hot water. the man said they were trying to fix it. don't know if they ever did. i sure hope there is some this year.
Jim, where have you been? Have you been in showrooms dry-humping your next street bike? ;)

Are you going to make it to Barber in Nov?

sheepofblue

The second level has power posts front and back. The lower tier has them on the front only. You go around and plug in at the bottom of the wall and go through the fence with it. As far as I know both need a adapter box. The back row on the lower tier does NOT have power unless it has been added or you go up the hill and tap one (that would take a huge cord) Not sure how to get the boxes since I use my generator. Normally they don't park on level 3 or 4 for track days.