barber question

I just assumed it wasn't accurate.

here are a couple reasons why.....

1) IT STILL HAS ROEBLING ON THE LIST OF SOUTHEAST TRACKS

2) Every time I goto CMP I pay for camping, it still has camping listed as no charge

I could probably find some more inaccuracies, could somebody please answer my question

Toddgotfish

Control Rider
I had forgotten, they do not charge Nesba to camp.
in the past its 25 a day power as well try to split that with a neighbor

This is straight from the powers that be for Barber. It is gospel and current. :D

To: "michael geiser"
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 9:02:28 AM
Subject: Power and Water Needs for NESBA at Barber Motorsports Park

Mike,

Hey Mike this is Michael Gay with ZOOM Motorsports and the Barber Motorsports Park. I apologize about the delay in getting your questions answered. I have been working an event for the past week here at the track and I have had limited time to check and respond to e-mails.

To answer your questions, power would be $25/day regardless of whether you are camping or not. The camping fee would be $25/day as well. If you wanted to camp and have power it would be $50/day (for both camping and power).

We do have access points for 30amp on the upper levels so no adapters will be needed if you are camping in these areas of the paddock.

We do not have any water filling stations on site so we would not be able to provide these services.

I hope this helps answer your questions, Mike. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask and I’ll be happy to help. I look forward to seeing you during the NESBA weekend!

Sincerely,

Michael Gay

Event Manager

ZOOM Motorsports | Birmingham, AL

O – 205-967-4745 Ext 156 (Main)

M – 865-803-7047

F – 205-967-9940

www.brunoeventteam.com

JRA;285652 wrote: FYI, You don't have to pay for camping in the paddock. Power is $25 a day.
I am quite sure John knows what he's talking about so pay no attention to my previous post.:doh: John, I just sent you an email.