Barber Roll Call - Nov 26 / 27 **UPDATED DAILY SCHEDULE**

tdelegram

Control Rider
Weather watching in,

Wendy let me know if you want to try the 390, i should have it back from Thermosman by then, but it will be set up for my fat ass and feel really firm for you.

D, can I draft you in the straights?

rob92

Control Rider
N2
If I can make it, I promise not to throw my brake lever at you
Yup, that was a doozy, too. Luckily, none of us got hurt. But then there was the moment I almost ass-packed Mike and all I could think about while it was unfolding was getting yelled at by Tina.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Yup, that was a doozy, too. Luckily, none of us got hurt. But then there was the moment I almost ass-packed Mike and all I could think about while it was unfolding was getting yelled at by Tina.
That's probably worse than my scary tolhoughts

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Weather watching in,

Wendy let me know if you want to try the 390, i should have it back from Thermosman by then, but it will be set up for my fat ass and feel really firm for you.

D, can I draft you in the straights?

You want to draft ME? This is going to be a "Getting to know it" first weekend on the new platform..so if you want to draft a slow poke...sure.

Southerly

I will be there for both days, as I have been signed up since May as well.

I was planning on driving there Saturday morning, but it looks like a change of plans is in order with the 8:00 start.

I am hoping the mild weather continues for another month. I can't find the bubble wrap that I stuffed in my suit for warmth a couple of years back.