Barber track day

rzguytexas

Looking for help. First track day at Barber.
1. Do they let you in on Friday for weekend
2. Covered parking or not
3. Electrical hook ups or bring generator
4. Do you think they will let me ride my bicycle around track before session or on Friday
5. Any corners that I have to be careful with
:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks and you all are a great group, you were a huge help at Putnam last year.

Saltman

This should help you out.

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=2948

1) Yes at 6pm
2) No
3) Either/Or - electricity spots goes fast if you're not there early (see #1)
4) No
5) Not really - there are a couple blind turns but no biggie. Just watch the brake markers and take your time learning it before you try to set the lap record. And watch videos on Youtube.

rzguytexas

barber

Thanks for the help. I did not think they would let me out on my bike . wanted to see the markers. Guess I will pay attention to the control riders. What area in the paddock have power? Sure would be nice. I have the track map. And again thanks, I am looking forward to this event.

jcrich

rzguytexas;203153 wrote: Thanks for the help. I did not think they would let me out on my bike . wanted to see the markers. Guess I will pay attention to the control riders. What area in the paddock have power? Sure would be nice. I have the track map. And again thanks, I am looking forward to this event.
Upper paddock on both sides I believe and lower paddock to the right along the fence. $25/day

rzguytexas

barber power

Thanks, have it marked on map. Lot of people show up early on Fri? Should be a blast, just hope no rain. Two strokes rule oh and oh yeah, seize. Not yet at least and do not trash it that hard

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

jcrich

A fair amount of people are there at 6, but by no means is it everyone at that time. Beautiful bike, you should have a blast on it. A few guys have been there with 250s before and they rail on them