Barber Track Walk 8/25/12 5:30 PM

JRA

If you weren't at Barber in April for the NESBA weekend then you missed a rare opportunity to get out on the track on foot. I plan to do this again on Saturday evening 8/25 so if you are signed up for the event and would like to join in on a track walk we'll probably do that at about 5:30 pm or a little before.

Last time we used the Barber tram to shuttle us from turn to turn and I'll try to arrange for that again.

It isn't every day that you have this kind of an opportunity to see this track up close. Barber is a technical and difficult track to learn and you'll be miles ahead of most other riders by taking advantage of this opportunity. Judging by some of the lines I see used at Barber there are a lot of people who could really benefit. :saythat:

Ruhe52

Hey John thanks for not specifically calling me out on my poor line around Barber:D

Count me in this is really the least expensive that you are going to get to actually walk on this track.

The other ways you get to walk it are schools. (More money) or crashing (Sucks)

stow

I have not had the chance to walk that track so I am looking forward to picking your brain about lines and reference points.

jcrich

Alright hold on here, already fast guys are not allowed to participate. I'm looking at you, Misters Tow, Dunham, and Ruhe. :D

sheepofblue

I have to miss this one due to an 'incident' but are you going to allow people to walk it also? I have done a couple of walks and found it very interesting. While a tram ride would have value I just don't think as much as hoofing it around did. Personally I would like to walk it again.

Saltman

Man I wish we could do this on Friday. It would really help since I only get to ride Saturday. But count me in also.

Another forum guy phone banging.

212chato

Thanks, I really enjoyed the track walk on Saturday, I took away a lot of info, and can't wait to put it to use next time. Thanks again.