Barber Video

wallacew

Sunday Video. It was an awesome weekend, both fun and boring at the same time. (fun, but the sparse groups got kinda boring) hats off to the NESBA staff at doing the weekend, at what appeared to be a loss $$$. However, they still put on a first class event!

Track Walk, priceless! (You pay extra for that in some places.)

After blowing by JRA into T5....Wait, wait, that was the other way around. ;) I got some one on one instruction, THANK YOU!

I still could only muster a 1:37.5. still learning.

Good stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYHLoCxi-Lo&feature=youtu.be

bidwell

Thanks for posting, that was me in front of you with the white leathers, red Honda #427. Great weekend, if a little lonely. I also prefer riding with other fast clean riders such as yourself.

wallacew

bidwell;252438 wrote: Thanks for posting, that was me in front of you with the white leathers, red Honda #427. Great weekend, if a little lonely. I also prefer riding with other fast clean riders such as yourself.
Thanks. You are much too kind. You have me clearly by three or more seconds. Good stuff it was fun!

wallacew

bidwell;252438 wrote: Thanks for posting, that was me in front of you with the white leathers, red Honda #427. Great weekend, if a little lonely. I also prefer riding with other fast clean riders such as yourself.
Also, I am the guy who came by your paddock and chatted for a while. (About the rock stars on the street)

bidwell

wallacew;252450 wrote: Also, I am the guy who came by your paddock and chatted for a while. (About the rock stars on the street)
Ahhh, I remember now! Good talking with you man, catch ya at the next one.