Barber Weekend!!!

PITZER

Thanks to all the members for helping make the opening event a huge success!:congrats:

I also want to thank all the CR's for the great job considering the sold out event!!! You are the guys that make NESBA!

Special thanks to Fat Chuck and Mike for their opening event of vending services. Steve Brubaker for talking to everyone about Dunlop tires. John Robinson for capturing the fun of the track with Pics of You. Mike Fitzgerald, aka Thermosman, for all the suspension work. And last but not least all the guys from Yamaha!

Road Atlanta can't get here fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

stow

PITZER;181020 wrote: Special thanks to Fat Chuck and Mike for their opening event of vending services.
I believe that is supposed to be PhatChuck, but either way the Performance Cycleworx crew did an excellent job.

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

PITZER;181020 wrote: Thanks to all the members for helping make the opening event a huge success!:congrats:

I also want to thank all the CR's for the great job considering the sold out event!!! You are the guys that make NESBA!

Special thanks to Fat Chuck and Mike for their opening event of vending services. Steve Brubaker for talking to everyone about Dunlop tires. John Robinson for capturing the fun of the track with Pics of You. Mike Fitzgerald, aka Thermosman, for all the suspension work. And last but not least all the guys from Yamaha!
:agree: Couldn't have asked for a better weekend all the way around and I also want to Thank all the NESBA crew and the CR's for the tows in B group (Dave Brown & Chad P for the bump!) Hope I have the names right cause I'm the worst with that and I apologize now if they're not correct.

Saltman

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz;181126 wrote: :agree: Couldn't have asked for a better weekend all the way around and I also want to Thank all the NESBA crew and the CR's for the tows in B group (Dave Brown & Chad P for the bump!) Hope I have the names right cause I'm the worst with that and I apologize now if they're not correct.
Congrats Speedy! You were really quick out there. :adore:

Mr.DJ

PITZER;181020 wrote: Thanks to all the members for helping make the opening event a huge success!:congrats:

You and John did a fantastic job. No rust on you guys over the winter.

Next time - I will keep my mouth shut during the rider's meeting ;)

emry

Don't do that. DJ, Allen, and Pitzer you should keep the multi-input format. It adds to the "engagement" factor of a very important meeting. While I understand the value of a single source for info during an important meeting, the quick witted humor keeps people engaged and wakes up the "snoozers". Out of all of the riders meeting meeting I have been to that had the most questions from the riders. Answered questions are only second to experience in cognitve retention testing.

I have had to bite my tongue several times, I have a tough time resisting a good cop/bad cop lecture.

7-FITTY

Word.

litespeed

emry;181211 wrote: Don't do that. DJ, Allen, and Pitzer you should keep the multi-input format. It adds to the "engagement" factor of a very important meeting. While I understand the value of a single source for info during an important meeting, the quick witted humor keeps people engaged and wakes up the "snoozers". Out of all of the riders meeting meeting I have been to that had the most questions from the riders. Answered questions are only second to experience in cognitve retention testing.

I have had to bite my tongue several times, I have a tough time resisting a good cop/bad cop lecture.
I have to agree. While no one wants a long meeting, I thought that a lot of important information was transmitted during the Q&A part.

Lynda

pje01

It was an awesome weekend while it lasted! I lost the front going into turn 1 during the 3rd session Saturday morning. I was riding well and going quick up to that point! Nevertheless, it was good to get back on the track and see old friends. This trip was my son Gabriel's first time being my helper in the pit, and he did a great job.

You'll be seeing me hunting for '06 R6 parts in the "parts and accessory" forum. The low-side was all good until the bike hit the kitty litter and took to the air. She landed on her head destroying the fuel tank and bending the subframe.

I'm looking forward to seeing some "I" group videos.

Peace,

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

pje01;181259 wrote: It was an awesome weekend while it lasted! I lost the front going into turn 1 during the 3rd session Saturday morning. I was riding well and going quick up to that point! Nevertheless, it was good to get back on the track and see old friends. This trip was my son Gabriel's first time being my helper in the pit, and he did a great job.

You'll be seeing me hunting for '06 R6 parts in the "parts and accessory" forum. The low-side was all good until the bike hit the kitty litter and took to the air. She landed on her head destroying the fuel tank and bending the subframe.

I'm looking forward to seeing some "I" group videos.

Peace,
PJ I'm glad your weren't hurt in that off there in turn 1. Someone else on Sunday in the B group had an off there too. Anyway it was a pleasure meeting you and Gabriel. I was pitted right next to you with the black & yellow R1.

dpullen

Fitty - she's moaning a lot, and still pissed, which means she's doing ok.

PJ - I was bummed to see you not in your leathers dude! Get her fixed up and ready for Road Atl!

dpullen

And she's using interesting curse words, mostly directed at me. She doesn't think I'm as funny as I do...

litespeed

I'm fine. The shoulder is explaining to me just how unhappy it is about my get off in turn one, but other than soreness and stiffness I am pretty good.

And I do think Dave is pretty funny!!

Lynda

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

litespeed;181329 wrote: I'm fine. The shoulder is explaining to me just how unhappy it is about my get off in turn one, but other than soreness and stiffness I am pretty good.

And I do think Dave is pretty funny!!

Lynda
Lynda that was you that had that off in turn 1 on Sunday in B group?