Barber!

Control Rider
N2
I didn't want to post a thread too early, because every time we try to plan a trip everything changes last minute anyway. Now that we are less then 2 weeks away, hopefully everyone has their plans confirmed.

Who needs a ride to Barber? or, who is already going and has additional space?

I can move 6-8 people + gear, and 12 bikes in the N2 rig, and 3-4 people and bikes in a second vehicle.
At this point, I have these folks confirmed:
John F + bike
Rob C + bike
Will + bike
Ty M + bike
James C + bike
Scott R + bike
Alex F
Lenny
Kendal T + bike
Glenn H + bike
Robbie + bike
Erin

Please reply to this thread if I missed you, or you need a ride.

We are leaving from Manhiem PA on Thursday at 6 pm. We will return on Monday around 6 AM.

Note: We will consume a high glutten diet on the trip. If you require a glutten free diet, you will not survive and should find alternate transportation ;)

EDIT: we're now considering leaving between 11:00 pm-12:00pm to allow folks to have thanksgiving dinner with family.
Additionally, we will now have one more vehicle and trailer departing from the same location.

NOTE: we only have limited space for bikes without pitbull restraints, so if you don't have arms or pins, please let us know so we can adjust to accommodate. If you do have them.. Bring them with you.

Last edited:

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I am in Semora, NC (10 min from VIR) and was looking at driving down myself in the truck with everything in the bed of the the truck and stay in "an available bunk". I would leave here around noon Friday and leave early on Sunday (3pm-ish). If someone wants to ride along, I can hook up the 7x14 trailer and take one other bike. Split fuel and we are good.

If someone is looking for a rideshare and coming through this way, it is me and one bike (I have a TRS setup). ...of course I'll split travel expenses.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
I didn't want to post a thread too early, because every time we try to plan a trip everything changes last minute anyway. Now that we are less then 2 weeks away, hopefully everyone has their plans confirmed.

Who needs a ride to Barber? or, who is already going and has additional space?

I can move 6-8 people + gear, and 12 bikes.
At this point, I have these folks confirmed:
John F + bike
Rob C + bike
Will + bike
Ty M + bike
James C + bike
Scott R + bike

Alex F - No Bike