Baxley Sport Chock...where to find local???

TMR

Anyone know where I can pick one of these up locally?

I was going to buy one from the Baxley website but it will cost about $27.oo to ship. For that much in shipping, I might as well order it from a local shop and pay the taxes.

I am in Waterford (western Racine County).

moto italiano

I ran into a similar dilema and couldn't find anyone locally that carried them. Has to suck it up and just pay for the shipping...well worth it tho! Quality all the way...

ThePro8

Just a tip, you might want to look into Condors also. I have a baxley and a condor. If you are just using it for sport bike use the baxley is awesome. If you may ever use it for dirt bike use, get a condor.

Gman97

ThePro8;50912 wrote: Thats a good deal. They usually go for at least $50 over that price.
Yep, Plus the dude is only 12 miles from my house. I'm in the middle of a landscape yard project as well as going form a three car garage to a 2/1/2. I gotta get rid of some crap. :D

ThePro8

Gman97;50914 wrote: Yep, Plus the dude is only 12 miles from my house. I'm in the middle of a landscape yard project as well as going form a three car garage to a 2/1/2. I gotta get rid of some crap. :D
Nice, hopefully he doesn't realize that he could probably offer you half as much and just throw in a 12 pack of Guinness....crap...let the cat out of the bag.

ERB68

I also have a Condor & a Baxley. I like the adjust ability of the Condor. For the price G-man wants, that's the way to go.

TMR

Thanks for the offer Gman97. That is a good deal but I did go up to Corse Superbikes today and purchase the Baxley.

TMR

snowbizx;51109 wrote: how much? (if ya don't mind me asking)
Same as the Baxley website. I didn't have to pay shipping charges by purchasing it local but I did have to pay sales tax. Sales tax was a little less than half of the total shipping cost as quoted on the Baxley website.

greeny

I'm actually working with someone to put together a group buy on these right now. Anyone want a new Baxley for around $220 total? You can either pick it up from me in Skokie or BG, or at Gingerman at the end of the month. They'll be even cheaper if we can get a lot more people to commit, but I don't think we'd be able to hit the "magic" free shipped qty. of 12.