Bazzaz throwing codes

tankslapper

Got the Bazzaz all installed and funny thing is the quick shifter works, but only if fuel injection harness is unplugged from bazzaz and replaced with stock. So somehow Bazzaz module is sending signals to ignition coils to start bike and also cut ignition for quick shifting. However, once I go from stock fuel harness to Bazzaz harness bike will turn over and won't start. When attempting to start it shows codes C 32 33 34 35, which I am assuming is telling me harness has a short and or is not getting signal from Bazzaz unit. Since quick shifter works, I am thinking it is most likely a harness issue and not a module issuel. Hopefully Bazzaz will help me out with a new harness. I was hoping for a magical reset button to no avail.

Thoughts on this one? Was hoping for a plug and play install but not this time.

alocker

Are you sure its hooked up properly. IIRC if its a Suzuki, there is one plug that is the same and if hooked up wrong, it will cause the problems described.

tankslapper

Yeah its a Suzuki. Only other wires besides fuel harness is rpm sensor, TPS, and gear position sensor. When running the quick shfiter both RPMS and gear position reads on display. Don't have any codes when I turn on bike, just when attempt to start. Any idea what wire could be hooked up wrong?

bacolmm

Did you ever get this sorted? I'm having issues that I believe could be related to my Bazzaz setup and I'm getting codes C33-C34-C35. I however don't have a quick shifter on my bike.