Beave/PIR anything left?

Steve_M

I realize there are no N2 days left at PIR but does anyone know of ANYTHING going on there the rest of the season? Nothing on their calendar but I figured someone might know something I don't.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
There's stuff on the calendar for September and October. Summit, NJMP, NC Bike...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Steve_M

Summit is a 4 hour drive for me. I'm still tossing the idea around though. PIR is only 40 minutes away. I'm not real confident in my toy hauler pos truck or it would be a no brainer.

Steve_M

Plus I'd finish up afternoon turn that week putting me home at 1a and back on the road at 5a to get there. The joys of shift work. Sunday would be better but still miserable with the Monday swing into day turn.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yeah, traveling can be tough sometimes, just wanted to point out that there is still stuff on the N2 calendar, but now I see that you meant PIR's calendar! Nice living that close to PIR, one of my favorite tracks, but a 6 hr drive for me! :)
Maybe check with the websites of some other clubs? Maybe PIR doesn't update theirs?

Steve_M

The traveling won't be bad next year because I'll have all my vacation days back and can take long weekends. I may just suck it up and go to Summit, I've never been there so what the hell you only live once. I want to put this new toy on the track at least once before the season is completely over it's killing me looking at it in the garage. haha

Jester

Yamahawkins
Control Rider
Director
I think everything is done at PIRC, the last event was with motoseries.

You might be semi close to Mid Ohio however, they have a day open on October 6th. KILLER track, love that place.

Steve_M

Yeah I've done Mid O a few times but it's around 2.5 hours. Just wanted something local and cheap to make sure there will be no surprises with this new bike come spring. Thanks everyone.