Beaver 9/6

Madski

Just wanted to thank the whole NESBA crew for another great track day!
Pascal, Lenny, Todd - you guys are awesome! Lenny, Pascal - I really appreciate the time you both took to work with me and Todd thanks for helping the kid in our pit that lowsided his Gix in the carousel with a new lever and entertaining us with your personal crash photo collection!
Wish I could have stayed Sunday as well but "real" life interferes with fun :banghead:

Hope to see everyone again soon.

Bluenvy

yeah thanks guys

pascal- anytime you want to find some new apex's you've never known about just let me know and ill show them to ya :cheers:

TwoTyres

What a great weekend, perfect. Some of the best riding i have done. The Sunday was awesome, only 15 riders in our group and only 5 on the last session.

Lenny was helpful as always and the other 2 CR's were also very helpful. it was fun to be on track with you guys.

This weekend wore me out, i am knackered.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Guess I will continue the comments from the SCPMC guys...

I had an awesome weekend. First time to BeaveRun and only my 2nd/3rd track days. I really enjoyed the smaller groups we had this weekend as it allowed some open track to really work on my technique and also gave more time to work with the CRs. The CRs were absolutely awesome (Lenny, Kevin, and Will) and all their feedback was dead on. I really improved from the beginning of Saturday until we packed up Sunday night.

Now I just have to survive the work week and get my legs to recover for Saturday at Summit.

dc5rn

im with everyone... AWESOME weekend... i wish i was able to do both days... it was my 2nd track day and its the best ive ridden, and this time i didnt feel like i held anyone up like the first time :) ...lenny and kevin thanks for all your help... i cant wait for the next weekend in october...

msanna

Same as everyone else has said, it was a great weekend at the track.
Pascal & Lou, you guys towed me around and helped me knock 5 whole seconds off my lap times since the I Skills Day..thats friggin bada$$! And Buck, thanks for building my confidence with the suspension talk.

Great to meet and play cat & mouse with Jim and Steve, and I'm sending a prayer out to Bill and wishing you a speedy recovery. Its going to be a long road back, but we'll be here when you return.

Kevin42

I had an awesome time this weekend. We had a really good group of riders. I really enjoyed working with you guys. Can't wait till the next one already!

Pascal

ditto - awesome weekend! Mike - you just keep getting smoother! great riding!

Justin - looking good out there! glad you got that exhaust back on there!

flix52

Great time! Really good meeting and riding with you guys.

Great meeting Todd, Buck, Pascal et al

kd83

Thanks to all the CR's for the help this weekend especially kevin and the other cr on the raven R6 (not sure of name) both of you towed me around for a few laps and really helped me out this weekend.

Lenny I tried to get off the bike as much as possible, not sure how i looked at the end of the day but had to be better then the beginning.

all in all a great 1st track day, now i need another

One thing i learned is no passing down the hill bwhahahaha

grendels_arm

I had fun on Saturday even though the fog/mist early on made it a bit hairy out there. The next to last session of the day Saturday was my best. Unfortunately the bike wouldn't start for the last session, I had been having problems getting her going all day, and I had to take a credit for Sunday.

Many thanks to Pascal for the looking ahead tip to turn 4 while in turn 2. This really helped my speed through there. Overall I wasn't looking ahead enough. Also thanks to Buck for pointing out how I was making swooping turns for turns 5-7 instead of straightening it out. Seeing it on the track map I could see what he meant. Something to try out next time.

Anyways at least my last two events (this was my third event) at the Beav I felt I have improved in areas of the track. So I'm happy about that.

Bluenvy

Pascal;14136 wrote: ditto - awesome weekend! Mike - you just keep getting smoother! great riding!

Justin - looking good out there! glad you got that exhaust back on there!
thanks! i was working on going into 5 faster like you said and staying to the middle and if i got my body over the curbing, and kept the wheels just off it, it felt like it drove up the hill a lot better and i stayed in the middle a lot better. thanks for the help with that section

Steve

Can't say enough about this weekend at the Beave!

It was a great weekend, I think most if not all of the CR's in the I group gave me feedback this weekend. Thanks Buck, Tom, Pascal, Lou, Todd and if I forgot anyone, thank you too!

Hey msanna,
I do believe I am the Steve you are referring to in your post. You might recognize my bike in my avitar.

Steve

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
I had a great time out there this weekend with all of you!

Nate, you looked so much better out there after our talk. Keep practiceing until it becomes natural. You'll start to get off the bike without even thinking of it!

Mike , you were doing it so wrong, but it was SO right.......LOL! Try it the "right" way and see if it helps. Good lines and pretty consistant!

Lee, Get the top of your body off more and get down! You were carrying good speed out there! Consistencey, Consistencey, Consistencey! I know you'll do it!

BJ, Everyone starts somewhere and you chose US to ride with, Thanks! It only gets better, and so will you! You looked good out there and I look forward to working with you.

Kd, you looked better than you thought out there, just keep doing what your doing and keep working on that body position! Everything wil fall into place!

I had a BLAST with all you folks and look forward to doing it again!:congrats:

STEAKUM

OMG!! :doh:
He's never gonna fit thru the door with his head swelling now :D
I have to get back quick and keep DaStrominator in check or God knows what will happen!:dunno:
WWLD :idea: