Beaver (Pittrace) 6-20 questions

slowohioboy

I've been out for a little while (2008) and have never rode with N2TD. Planning on being there that weekend, and want to know a few things. Any issue with at track camping? Do they still rent the garage at the top of the paddock out, and if so how much is it during these days?

Thanks

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! Camping is allowed. I don't know the answer about renting the garages, though. As you probably know, electric is limited, bring a genny.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
There are also garages in lower paddock now. You need to contact the track for rental.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Get there early if you plan on getting electric, like Judy said it's limited.

slowohioboy

All set now with a generator and ez-up so I will not need a garage. FYI for anyone wondering, they will not allow you to sleep in a garage even if you rent all weekend. (Must be a new rule, I swear we slept under the main building last time I was there). Also garages are $75 per day if anyone needs them.

Also do you actually have to have a number on your bike? I had not planned to for trackdays.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yup, you need a number. In your account you select the number you want. Doesn't have to be fancy. Folks have made them out of tape. Just needs to be legible. Can be on the front and/or tail.
Go into your account, pick a number, put that same number in your bike.

tdelegram

Control Rider
I am almost certain they have 24 hour coverage at the gate, but i can confirm there are Friday evening arrivals.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
A lot of times they have the cart guys practicing or racing on their go-cart track and I have never had a problem getting through the gate on a Friday.