Beaver record

Matt H

^^LOL

and impressive regardless of how accurate.

(Beaver is one track that is NOT a HP track...).

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Holy smokes! How the crap do I drop 7.8 seconds off my time? He's got way bigger ones than I.

gkotlin

Matt H;199992 wrote: ^^LOL

and impressive regardless of how accurate.

(Beaver is one track that is NOT a HP track...).
Good point. There are two good straights. But the rest is not conducive to going fast on a big bike.

dlockhart5x

ninjamansc;200025 wrote: Holy smokes! How the crap do I drop 7.8 seconds off my time? He's got way bigger ones than I.
funnier when you think when people talk form they often use the worm as a "what not to do" example

Greg. Just get into the low 5s if you want to hang with the white plate SV pack (superstock)

Matt H

Well there are always odd balls in every sport with something that works for them but you would never teach anyone....

dlockhart5x

Matt H;200041 wrote: Well there are always odd balls in every sport with something that works for them but you would never teach anyone....
:agree:
Larry has some serious flat track skills and those cats can FEEEEEEEL traction while the bike is sliding all over the place.

Randal03r1

Control Rider
Impressive for sure. I love that track, looking forward to the race in September.

Greg and Matt, you guys in?

Matt H

I'm pretty sure I'll be there. Would be awesome to ride with you again man (on yet a third bike this time, lol)!!

Randal03r1

Control Rider
Matt H;200063 wrote: I'm pretty sure I'll be there. Would be awesome to ride with you again man (on yet a third bike this time, lol)!!
What did you pick up now? I need all the help I can get to hang with you.

I'll set them pressures for you in the AM, :D

Matt H

HAHA. I'm sure you'll be towing ME around! I've been using a 2008 R6 this year, but I'm slower on it :(

Randal03r1

Control Rider
Matt H;200083 wrote: HAHA. I'm sure you'll be towing ME around! I've been using a 2008 R6 this year, but I'm slower on it :(
Ride it like its going to blow up and you will be golden, :D

Matt H

I'm trying to keep in the good graces of a certain director whose bike it is - blowing it up, or any other damage, will not be good!! (although I did snap the throttle cable on it Monday :banghead::banghead:)

gkotlin

Randy, are you going to BeaveRun that weekend as well? We can ride together and throw chains synchronized this time :)

rk97

dlockhart5x;200034 wrote: Just get into the low 5s if you want to hang with the white plate SV pack (superstock)
sweet. I can keep up with experts!

I just need 2 more cylinders, and 30 extra hp :D

(P.S. I don't know whether to be IMpressed or DEpressed that The Worm is almost 10 seconds a lap quicker than me... Troy did tell me, "you're riding like Larry Pegram" last time I was at BeaveRun, but it wasn't a compliment!)