BeaveRun 4/18-4/19

Yank 521

Control Rider
Insaneman1731;47179 wrote: Didn't see a thread...who's in? I will be there Saturday. Riding a white/gold R6 #521 B. Come say hey.
i will be up there sat. and sunday. not sure if i will be riding due to funds, but since you are rockin my number i will be by to say hi and try to give any pointers that i can to help you out.

Yank 521

Control Rider
are you coming with the boys this weekend. i got some dirty tricks to teach them. i'm sure they are ready to cause a bit of trouble with me. i need to teach them how to play nice with drew and katie. i got a trick up my sleeve and it don't have boobs.

Insaneman1731

stealth 521;47291 wrote: i will be up there sat. and sunday. not sure if i will be riding due to funds, but since you are rockin my number i will be by to say hi and try to give any pointers that i can to help you out.
I'd appreciate it. I'll be driving a silver Nissan Frontier.

Vega

I'm in for Sat and Sun. I'll be the on with the U-Haul trailer of shame. Need to get my own at some point. First day back on the track this season. Can't wait!

Dave561

Control Rider
stealth 521;47304 wrote: are you coming with the boys this weekend. i got some dirty tricks to teach them. i'm sure they are ready to cause a bit of trouble with me. i need to teach them how to play nice with drew and katie. i got a trick up my sleeve and it don't have boobs.
Sorry doesn't look like I'll make it. Maybe I'll have to frop by Nelson for a little mischief :D

Vega

Wow. If this thread is any indication, it's looking to be a lot of open track.

I'll be arriving Friday night. Anyone know when/if the gates close?

jfeagin

Wish I could go Saturday. Forecast looks great. But I'll be there Sunday, regardless. 1st trackday this season, 1st time at Beaverun. If it's wide open track, I'll just ride down the middle. :D

MikeK

I am in for Saturday/Sunday, coming up with another member on Friday night. See you guys there.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Vega;48087 wrote: Wow. If this thread is any indication, it's looking to be a lot of open track.

I'll be arriving Friday night. Anyone know when/if the gates close?
They are open 24/7, and camping is $10

Vega

Thanks Emerson! Now I can stop worrying about what time I get there tonight. Although, I will try to avoid showing up at 1am with nothing but headers for exhaust on my truck like I did at JC last year. (My exhaust pretty much exploded on the way up.) :D

nrcooled

I'm going to be there Saturday and Sunday. Hope to meet a lot of you guys out there.

This is going to be my first time out at the Beav so I am hoping that someone can take me under their wing and show me some lines around. It seems to be a pretty short track so learning it shouldn't take too long...I am right on this assumption?

It also seems like it flows really well so that should make learning the lines a bit easier too. I had a hell of a time learning Summit Shennandoah since it didn't really flow and it just didn't seem to make sense :lol:

-Bakari

Vega

I'm heading out shortly. I'll be in the champagne colored Ram 1500 hauling the enclosed U-Haul trailer of shame. See you all there!