Beaverun 9/1-2 ??

needasixr

In for both days...
WV hotdogs and a mobile Fitz? Can't miss that! I will bring some buffalo chicken dip as an offering.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
twnorton;252770 wrote: thanks! I live 7 minutes away from the track, so I finally decided i will try the whole trackday experience.
7 minutes? Cool! So close! I have to drive a minimum of two hours to get to any track! And the Beave is a great track! One of my favorites!

ritelite77

twnorton;252763 wrote: ill be there saturday. im riding with the intro session
Ya might as well just book the whole day now...cuz after your intro your gonna anyway :) welcome to the addiction :congrats:

z064life

ritelite77;252789 wrote: Ya might as well just book the whole day now...cuz after your intro your gonna anyway :) welcome to the addiction :congrats:
This is true...just bite the bullet and do it...nothing like riding the track. Only downfall of the track is you may as well start looking at cruisers for the street because it is boring on a sportbike now lol

twnorton

Im thinking about booking the whole day, but money is tight right now. so we will see how my two sessions go and go from there

Crash_

I'll be there both days as well. If anyone's interested in sharing a garage (with electricity) let me know, it's me and a friend right now. We'll be the two mazdas towing single bike open trailers, a red #50 and a green 636 (don't know his number). $75 for shade and power is nice but split only two ways is too steep for us :D

also any slow A riders want to ride, I'll try to catch up. My best time is a 1:07 :eek:

z064life

Crash_;252963 wrote: I'll be there both days as well. If anyone's interested in sharing a garage (with electricity) let me know, it's me and a friend right now. We'll be the two mazdas towing single bike open trailers, a red #50 and a green 636 (don't know his number). $75 for shade and power is nice but split only two ways is too steep for us :D

also any slow A riders want to ride, I'll try to catch up. My best time is a 1:07 :eek:
so 1:07 is slow A? I'm still going after my bump..I got to 1:35.xx at Thunderbolt.

Crash_

z064life;252969 wrote: so 1:07 is slow A? I'm still going after my bump..I got to 1:35.xx at Thunderbolt.
Yup, and my best at Thunderbolt was a 1:36 so it sounds like you have a good pace! I'd recommend to keep focusing on putting down consistent lines, fast laps, making clean passes, lining up on the left and listening to what the CRs have to say :) I think the more you want a bump, the less likely it is you'll get it, but if you strive to be the fastest I guy, you'll get it sooner. my $.02.

z064life

Crash_;252972 wrote: Yup, and my best at Thunderbolt was a 1:36 so it sounds like you have a good pace! I'd recommend to keep focusing on putting down consistent lines, fast laps, making clean passes, lining up on the left and listening to what the CRs have to say :) I think the more you want a bump, the less likely it is you'll get it, but if you strive to be the fastest I guy, you'll get it sooner. my $.02.
I haven't asked for a bump, and I always listen to the CRs. I haven't been in I for very long so I'm not worried about it, I just like to have a goal when I go to a new track.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Crash_;252972 wrote: Yup, and my best at Thunderbolt was a 1:36 so it sounds like you have a good pace! I'd recommend to keep focusing on putting down consistent lines, fast laps, making clean passes, lining up on the left and listening to what the CRs have to say :) I think the more you want a bump, the less likely it is you'll get it, but if you strive to be the fastest I guy, you'll get it sooner. my $.02.
Good points, but instead of striving to be the fastest I, focus more on striving to be the smoothest, most consistent I. Then the laptimes will come down more. They look for pace, sure, but also consistency, good form, and the ability to make good passing decisions. I, too, am a slow A. :eek:
Your pace is there, work on the technique! :)

mac

So is Sunday pretty much jam packed? It'll be a last min decision for me. Will I be able to sign up at the track?

Crash_

mac;253061 wrote: So is Sunday pretty much jam packed? It'll be a last min decision for me. Will I be able to sign up at the track?
I doubt it will be packed. I think you can sign up at the track but I'm not sure. If the check box still exists on the event registration for that day, it hasn't filled up yet for your class.