Beaverun April 17-18...

fitz

has been added :)

That means I'll be able to get to the track two weeks sooner, which is very very good news.

Thanks NESBA!

I know it's VERY early but I just can't wait, who's with me? (get those calandars out) :D

fitz

fitz

If you look at the avg. precip. for the year, April actually has below avg. with July having the most. They also show Feb. as having some the least amount of precip. which is kind of funny since it's snowed I think EVERY day in Feb. (my driveway looks like a bobsled track).

Last year I signed up for the Beav in Oct. due to snow and cold it was canceled, the following weekend it was 65 and sunny. :(

The one thing I know about THIS area is one year it might not rain at all where we have drought conditions, the next year it might rain just about every day and have flood conditions or both in the same year.

Just goes to show you, you can't predict the weather, at least, not around here.

fitz

rk97

the more rain gear you bring, the less likely it is to rain.

I do everyone a favor and prepare my tent for hurricane-force winds :)

fitz

rk97;111911 wrote: the more rain gear you bring, the less likely it is to rain.

I do everyone a favor and prepare my tent for hurricane-force winds :)
Well come on rk97 get your rain tires on and get that tent set up first thing in the morning in April!

What more of a guarantee could we want?

NoBull

If you go down to the T1 area where EZ ups go to die there must be enough to build the dome. Just bring plenty of duct tape ;)

fitz

Qualifier take offs

Hate so see good tires go to waste.

Anyone interested in some Dunlop Qualifier take offs? FREE!

They have about 2500 miles on them, most all street street, 2 track days, B group, over a year old, off an R6, still real good shape. The chicken strip that was on the bike when I bought it has been shaped away pretty nice from the 2 track days.

If anyone can use them for maybe their street bike or whatever let me know.

They can be picked up at any of the Beaverun events or Mid-Ohio.

fitz