BeaveRun Gate fees

avizpls

#11-A
Historically, NESBA events have been gate-fee free to encourage friends and family to come visit and see what we're all about. This was not the case at the last event at BeaveRun. Per the guys at the gate, its the way the contract is yada yada. So before I try and encourage people to come see us, I should know if they will be dinged for a gate fee. Never mind that my wife may follow me up in a different car and get hit too,.

So whats the skinny? Are we giving in to the gate fees or will the people at the gate know whats up this time around?

Myers

Control Rider
aviz - I had 3 different family/friend groups come to visit me ( that is where a lot of my family is from)... ALL were charged a different fee... the info has been forwarded up and our leadership is looking into it. Please dont let you family/friends be discouraged from coming to the track... this is just something we have to work through.

ritelite77

I've asked the gate attendant about this before... I was told that its free for the rider + 2...as long as the two are with you upon arrival. Other than that its 10$. My parents attend all my track days @ the beave, we drive to the track together and have not been charged yet.(out of a dozen+ track days including days with other orgs)

Kruizen

Control Rider
My family didn't pay anything on Saturday or Sunday. They didn't even give them wrist bands.