Beaverun News

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Interesting. Pittsburgh INTERNATIONAL? Odd, it's a really small, bumpy course. Perhaps in addition to finally completing the south course, they'll repave the existing north course, one can hope!

Now all my BeaveRun shirts are collector's items, LOL.

I don't have facebook, can someone ask if they plan on repaving the north course?

dlockhart5x

During the last NESBA weekend I did the track manager came by and chatted with us a bit. The plan was to roll the bull dozer around this winter and "rough in " the layout. I told him they need to call dirt worx and lay in a MX/ arena cross track too. Guns , go carts, road racing and MX = Heaven!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Now this is good news.

I'd REALLY like to see the North & South courses connected into a 3+ mile track..that would be a LOT of fun.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Motofun352;225843 wrote: They paved the access road! :eek:
Awesome! Thought I was gonna lose a trailer wheel last time, LOL. I really hope they will repave the north course!!

Yeah, the option to join the two and run a large course would be totally cool!

rk97

BeaveRun MotorSports Complex is now under ownership and will no longer be BeaveRun. We will be starting the 2012 racing season as Pittsburgh International Race Complex
um, no... you're still going to be called BeaveRun by many many people for the foreseeable future. "PIR" just doesn't have the same ring as "da Beave."

R1Baby

Control Rider
Glad there are paving the access road too. My toy hauler would bounce around so much, worse than the PA turnpike.

dbarufaldi

R1Baby;225858 wrote: Glad there are paving the access road too. My toy hauler would bounce around so much, worse than the PA turnpike.
LOL...when I wanted to be sure my bikes would survive the last few miles home (Brooklyn, NY), just bounce the trailer down the Beav' access road, and if the bikes are still standing at the bottom of the hill, they're solid enough for anything this side of Beirut.

rk97

I actually remember my first trackday ever, and thinking, "OMG... I can't travel 100 miles with my bike in the bed of my truck, and then have it fall over on the driveway leading to the track!"

dlockhart5x

I'm going to miss those access road bumps, trying to slalom our way up the hill avoiding oncoming traffic and craters made for a good Nelson Ledges warm up.

blueyzfr6

rk97;226253 wrote: I actually remember my first trackday ever, and thinking, "OMG... I can't travel 100 miles with my bike in the bed of my truck, and then have it fall over on the driveway leading to the track!"
I did my 1st trackday last year:D, and I thought the same thing. I thought my bike was gonna fall. Can't wait to go back.