BeaveRun Role Call June 11-12

fitz

As per the title, my "role" at the Beav this weekend will be to make as many wise cracks and smartass comments as possible. :D

fitz

Bseville

fitz;193179 wrote: As per the title, my "role" at the Beav this weekend will be to make as many wise cracks and smartass comments as possible. :D

fitz
Yes I know, I saw that right after I posted it. :argh: I guess to many years being around exhaust fumes.:D

See you there.

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
I'm in for Saturday or Sunday. Haven't decided. Due to work, can't be a "cool kid" and be at VIR.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
slow_honda;193199 wrote: Hahaaa. I'm heading south for the weekend
Me, too! I'll visit the Beave in July, August, and September! Much as I love the Beave, couldn't miss a VIR north weekend!

daddyo

I will be there. It is my daughters 10th Birthday on sat. We will have cake for everyone on sat after we are done running. Come have some cake!

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
daddyo;193388 wrote: I will be there. It is my daughters 10th Birthday on sat. We will have cake for everyone on sat after we are done running. Come have some cake!
cool be good to meet up with you again haven't got to ride with you since last june 11-12th at beaver. you probably dont remember, but i remember cause it was my first time at the track and your bike stands out from the crowd. I had a blue 99 r6 then.

Bseville

Matt H;193557 wrote: In :)
You missing VIR too, I heard all of the cool cats are going to be at Beaver now.:D

Hope you are going to ride in "A" also Matt, not going to be many riders it seems. :(

Matt H

Bseville;193753 wrote: You missing VIR too, I heard all of the cool cats are going to be at Beaver now.:D

Hope you are going to ride in "A" also Matt, not going to be many riders it seems. :(
Doyer challenged me to throw his bike down the track, so I'll be out in A. :D