Best price on Q2's?

JBGB3

Who has the best deal on Q2's out there? Shagmoto has no Dunlops listed and I have seen $164 for rears on Motosport (which is Kneedraggers now I learned). Does anyone else have any better prices?

moman

Thanks for the set link! I was just going to start researching where I could pick up enough to last me the year.

Nesba

Might want to support the NESBA trackside vendors. contact collin at shagmoto dot com

Keep in mind you will need to pay to have them mounted

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Could the trackside vendors post up their selection and prices for the upcoming season? I saw in one post that Chuck will only be selling Dunlops this season. Perhaps if this info was easily accessible folks would support nesba vendors. Should be a sticky or separate forum in the respective areas, maybe?

HondaGalToo;266547 wrote: Could the trackside vendors post up their selection and prices for the upcoming season? I saw in one post that Chuck will only be selling Dunlops this season. Perhaps if this info was easily accessible folks would support nesba vendors. Should be a sticky or separate forum in the respective areas, maybe?
I agree, posting up the selection and prices would not only help the members, but would probably result in more sales for the vendors.

GriffinD

HondaGalToo;266547 wrote: Could the trackside vendors post up their selection and prices for the upcoming season? I saw in one post that Chuck will only be selling Dunlops this season. Perhaps if this info was easily accessible folks would support nesba vendors. Should be a sticky or separate forum in the respective areas, maybe?
:agree:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yup, if you don't make it easy for members to contact and order from the vendors, they'll go elsewhere. New members to the club will have no idea that it's Chuck in the south and ShagMoto in Mid-Atlantic.

JBGB3

Thanks for the help!

Nesba;266544 wrote: Might want to support the NESBA trackside vendors. contact collin at shagmoto dot com

Keep in mind you will need to pay to have them mounted
Thanks all for the tips, especially THEFIND.com, Betarace.

Would love to use "our" vendors, but they (shagmoto) list NO Dunlops on their webpage. Pirelli's either! You would think an entrepreneur could make a few $ off a captive audience such as we are, burning up fuel, tires and leather (hopefully in that order!).

Vinny, seeing NJMP "from my porch" was my homage to Ms. Palin, I'm really 25 min. away. But if I listen really hard, I swear I can hear the whine...

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I wasn't even aware that Collin, shagmoto, got a website going. There was talk of it last season, but never heard any more about it. How come it hasn't been advertised on here?

He must have just started building the site. He has all the tire brands listed but only prices on Michelins (so far?). I emailed him for prices on Dunlops, and his prices for GPA's per set are $350 with a 190/55 rear, $410 with a 190/60 rear (120/70 front)

shagmoto.com

He does free mounting and balancing at the track when you buy from him as well. Send him a PM or email him for his Pirelli prices.

ShagMoto

Control Rider
N2 Vendor
Q2 tire prices

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. My price on Dunlop Q2's 120/70-180/55 is $285.00. Yes, you may be able to get these tires for a cheap price on many different websites. The advantage of buying from us is we provide free track side service at all Mid-Atlantic events. No additional shipping costs, and free mounting/balancing. If you have any issues, or a defeat tire during your day we will replace your tire(s) free of charge. I will have all tire prices listed soon. If anyone has any questions in the mean time please email me at collin@shagmoto.com.

Thanks

PATBAROK

if u ever did Keith Code's CSS in the past or will do this year, I purchased a set of 120/190 Q2's from them last month for $235 and I used my own UPS acct to ship it

noupf

PATBAROK;272319 wrote: if u ever did Keith Code's CSS in the past or will do this year, I purchased a set of 120/190 Q2's from them last month for $235 and I used my own UPS acct to ship it
so.....plus shipping ( ~ $30 ) and a local shop that charges anywhere from $40-50 or more to mount and balance.....that puts you at around $315 or more. Colin will have them mounted and balanced for around $285....... Not bad.

I know the dealerships ( or should I say STEALerships ) around me, will charge $40 or more to mount and balance EACH tire.....thats $80+ a set. Even if I can get a set for $220 shipped.......I save $$ with Colin. Even if it were a few dollars more......i'd still rather support the trackside vendor. He's helped me out a couple times..... even with non-tire related issues.