Date 4-9 - 4-10

BHF- MAP
15538 Prairie Rd
South Beloit, IL 61080-9538
(815) 389-2000

Weather

Great facilities - food, showers, nice bathrooms

I believe the gates are open 24hrs - but not 100% sure

Power is available - not sure on the rates...

I'll bring up my monster grill and some meat for dinner Saturday night - - Feel free to bring your own or we'll have plenty to go around!

Post up what you'll be riding, where you're from, and what days you plan on doing!

07 - GSXR 750, Ames, IA - Both days!

jigs

In for Sunday tenativley......hope it's nicer by then.......Robbie....we cookin' out???:notsure:

sobottka

jigs;179360 wrote: In for Sunday tenativley......hope it's nicer by then.......Robbie....we cookin' out???:notsure:
"tenativley" have 6 bottles of chouffe and ribs scheduled for sat. :cheers:

cooker1

roll call

I will be there for both days will be my 1st time on track and cannot wait to experience this I just hope the weather cooperates for all us ! Iwill be on black and white sv650 #423 I will be out introducing myself and looking for any advice I can get I have been riding a loooong time but never on a track and am looking forward to it .See everyone there on the nice warm weekend !

PSmith

Awesome Brett! I am happy to see someone carry on the Larson tradition. I wish I could be there that weekend. It will be a blast, I am sure.

PSmith

One of the most memorable cookouts we had in the Mid-Central with the Larson's was the time you brought the lamb. I had never had smoked lamb. I ate myself sick that day.

aaron09s

I'm in for Sat and I'll be riding an 04 GSXR 600. Looking forward to a great season and excited to learn some new stuff.

j_fuggin_t

keller34;179371 wrote: As long as the weather is decent I'm in for both days
^^---- this ;) though so far its looking to be in the 70's that week, but we're all aware of how that can change ;)

BLARNEY

I'll be out to visit at least ...

Depends on if my forks make it back beforehand and reassembly happens.

Tom

jigs

BLARNEY;179600 wrote: I'll be out to visit at least ...

Depends on if my forks make it back beforehand and reassembly happens.

Tom
Haven't seen you in a while Tom.....looking forward to seeing some of the old guard!