BHF - 4/9-4/10 - Roll Call!

eE jeremy

I'm with ya Jeff, if the weather looks good I'll give it a go, otherwise my first event will be road america may 8th

j_fuggin_t

eE jeremy;180203 wrote: I'm with ya Jeff, if the weather looks good I'll give it a go, otherwise my first event will be road america may 8th
so are brad & steve.. i'm gonna order me a honda generator JUST in case i need it :D

greeny

j_fuggin_t;180149 wrote: pffft.. you act like you know your way around there or something :rolleyes:
i watched some video on youtube... I should be able to figure it out where the track goes pretty quickly.

ride_hard

greeny;180226 wrote: i watched some video on youtube... I should be able to figure it out where the track goes pretty quickly.
I doubt it. I've see your navigation skills in the pits after hours.

:crs:

Hitman954

codered636;180455 wrote: Just signed up for both days!
Great! I was just gonna ask in your introduction if you were gonna sign up for this event but I see you have, See you there!

ride_hard

I appreciate your concerns. I wouldn't worry about me though. I'm excited for the tire wall day this weekend and getting out there. I am having a bit of a tire dilemma though. I think I might try the 211GPA.

ERB68

ride_hard;180536 wrote: I appreciate your concerns. I wouldn't worry about me though. I'm excited for the tire wall day this weekend and getting out there. I am having a bit of a tire dilemma though. I think I might try the 211GPA.
I have heard good things from a few people about those.

cecilio64

For those of you that haven't met the monster grill, here's a pic from a July 4th cook out a couple years ago. Good times:)

ERB68

cecilio64;180572 wrote: For those of you that haven't met the monster grill, here's a pic from a July 4th cook out a couple years ago. Good times:)
I have a friend who has one of those. It is MASSIVE & COOL.