BHF - 4/9-4/10 - Roll Call!

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

cecilio64;180572 wrote: For those of you that haven't met the monster grill, here's a pic from a July 4th cook out a couple years ago. Good times:)
Now that's a MANs grill! I was making the Tim the Tool Man Taylor sounds when I seen it . :p

GK#103

I'm IN.:D Bike ready, I'm ready,getting trailer out & repacked today...can't believe the time is almost here!!!!

george k
08-gsxr750-cruise missle:cool:

up for grilling,got burgers,buns, etc..someone list what we don't have, can pitch in.
got firewood.

Christan

The NESBA trailer is washed inside and out. Aluminum polished. Truck cleaned, buffed, and waxed. Motorcycles home from their winter storage and batteries are charging.

It's almost time to pack.

ride_hard

Was out at BHF yesterday helping fix the tire walls. Take my word that the tires are set in 4 and 5. There's no need to inspect them first hand.

Got a little on track time too. It felt NICE! One more week.

Gonzo511

j_fuggin_t;180815 wrote: so far looking at sunday only.. we'll see how it goes during the week
:agree: but I'm looking at Saturday instead. Out of the two days, Sat looks to be the most promising as far as weather goes, as of now. Hope if stays that way. Need my fix.

jigs

ride_hard;180870 wrote: Was out at BHF yesterday helping fix the tire walls. Take my word that the tires are set in 4 and 5. There's no need to inspect them first hand.

Got a little on track time too. It felt NICE! One more week.
Yup...knock on Wood,that's as close to those suckers as I want to get!!

zxjhull

Joe, zx10. gonna make a last minute decision to go or not, bike not ready plus need tires! Thinkin just Saturday, if nesba will let me in without the late fee, have not upgraded to elite membership yet.. Hope the weather is nice!

Gonzo511

Squegee;181272 wrote: Hoping for nice weather!! :)
I know we don't like to hear the forbidden "R" word but it's not looking so good as of right now. It's supposed to wet all week according to the forcast, but I'm going to be optimistic. It should clear up by then.

greeny

i've been to plenty of track days with a 50%+ chance of rain and didn't see a drop all day. i sent a lot of pictures of the sky to everyone that stayed home that day ;)

BlindGoldfish Z

greeny;181307 wrote: i've been to plenty of track days with a 50%+ chance of rain and didn't see a drop all day. i sent a lot of pictures of the sky to everyone that stayed home that day ;)
Haha I've also been to a lot of events with a 20% chance of rain where it rained all day. One was actually at BHF over the 4th of July a couple years ago.

Hitman954

ah hell the weather changes hourly this time of year. We wont really know til Friday and even then it will probably change again. I'll just be glad to see the track and folks.

j_fuggin_t

Hitman954;181382 wrote: ah hell the weather changes hourly this time of year. We wont really know til Friday and even then it will probably change again. I'll just be glad to see the track and folks.
I agree!! friday or even saturday morning is when i'll sign up LOL

Work plans have changed and I'm in for both days. A 60% chance of rain is still 40% chance of sun.....i'm the gambling type.