BHF - 4/9-4/10 - Roll Call!

Hitman954

j_fuggin_t;181747 wrote: IN for saturday at this point ;) man i love this elite membership :D
stop playin with us........you know you'll be there rain or shine. The itch has gotten ya and there is only one way to scratch it. ;)
see ya there :p

j_fuggin_t

I honestly don't like riding in the wet, as joe once told me "why woukd you want to practice going slow, weve been slow our whole lives"

Hitman954

j_fuggin_t;181809 wrote: I honestly don't like riding in the wet, as joe once told me "why woukd you want to practice going slow, weve been slow our whole lives"
who said we did? you'll be there cause you wanna be. Friday and Saturday nights at the track are some of the best. It'll be perfect for a fire too. started with 110 octain lol :wow:

eE jeremy

Probably OUT for this weekend, but on the plus side I'm IN for buying a new gixxer :D

or maybe I'll be IN for both?

Zippy

Does any have an extra chain guard for a 2002 GSXR 750 that they could bring to the track for me? I want to try drag racing, and I need it for that. It could be from a 750 from 2000 to 2003. I was hoping to get one really soon so I can make the test and tune day coming at my local drag strip. It would be awesome if anyone has an extra one laying around.

Thanks!

bfolkerts

I'm out :(

I was really hoping to make this - but work has been crazy busy lately - and won't be able to tear away for a weekend!

Good problems to have - no complaints here, but woulda been nice to do some riding, grilling, and drinking out at BHF!

jigs

Zippy;181834 wrote: Does any have an extra chain guard for a 2002 GSXR 750 that they could bring to the track for me? I want to try drag racing, and I need it for that. It could be from a 750 from 2000 to 2003. I was hoping to get one really soon so I can make the test and tune day coming at my local drag strip. It would be awesome if anyone has an extra one laying around.

Thanks!
Aren't you riding the new steed Zippy?

finny47

I'm in for Saturday. My beer gut still fits inside my race suit. That was my last check before signing up.

j_fuggin_t

see everyone tomorrow night.. almost had a close call but Brad bailed me out by lending me a rotor, i was rushing to mount my tires and hit the rotor on the bump stop of the bead breaker.. Grrr.... FUggin... GRRR

BlindGoldfish Z

I couldn't sleep last night I was getting so excited.

If anyone is interested, I have a brand new set of SV650 (2nd gen) Hotbodies bodywork I can bring to BHF for $430, cheaper than anywhere on the internet by a long shot. I also have a used (but never crashed) set of 07+ 600rr wheels/rotors with nearly new 003 DOT race tires on them for $450.

PM me.

Randal03r1

Control Rider
Well guys have fun!

I'm out this weekend, :banghead: One of my good friends is getting married and I happen to be in the wedding. Can't get out of this one. Dean (scrub) and "track dog tuck" will be in attendance.

j_fuggin_t

Randal03r1;182208 wrote: Well guys have fun!

I'm out this weekend, :banghead: One of my good friends is getting married and I happen to be in the wedding. Can't get out of this one. Dean (scrub) and "track dog tuck" will be in attendance.
you mean you didn't call in sick for this thing yet?? pppffffttt.. get with it dude!!

stkr

I'll be stopping in on Sunday, with my Grandson, to do some visiting and spectating. :cool:

Unfortunately, I can't ride this weekend. :(

beac83

Everyone have a great time this weekend, and keep the rubber side down.

I'll be with you in spirit, and see you at RA on Memorial Day.