BHF round 3

jkrueger

I have had a few people asking me how the weekend went so its easier to share with everyone. This weekend I Entered 4 races, I took 4 wins :first: It was a good weekend and the bike felt good, I never felt like I was really pushing myself out of my comfort zone. However my goal for the year is to have someone pushing me and trading places down to the last corner to really make myself work and to get faster.

The races I entered were
Unlimited GP
Heavyweight Supersport
Heavyweight Superbike
Unlimited Supersport

I know there were a bunch of other NESBA people out there too and they all had good showings. So everyone else who went racing post up how you did.

ronhix

Congrats Jesse, you are quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with.

jkrueger;59336 wrote: I know there were a bunch of other NESBA people out there too and they all had good showings. So everyone else who went racing post up how you did.
I've updated our web site (www.HixRacing.com) with all the stuff from last weekend's Blackhawk round. Pics and vids will be added as they become available.

Bucky Badger

Jesse,

I think if you want that "back and forth" type of racing....the only option at the pace you run is to turn in those yellow plates for a set of white ones.

Congrats on the great finishes my friend...you really are lighting it up this year! :adore:

oldschool

Bucky Badger;59374 wrote: Jesse,

I think if you want that "back and forth" type of racing....the only option at the pace you run is to turn in those yellow plates for a set of white ones.

Congrats on the great finishes my friend...you really are lighting it up this year! :adore:
I agree, give some real amateurs a chance.

danch

He is a real amateur. his first race was Road America in May. The fact that he's a real _fast_ amateur is another thing entirely.

murf

I was musing with Fred that it kinda sucks that Jesse picked this year to come out racing. Having watched most of his races (a couple from right behind him, LOL!) - there aren't any other stud amateurs this year that deserve his caliber of speed.

Great work Jesse!

ridngsxrs

Damn you Jess. By the time I get out on the trackwith you, you'll be sporting those white plates. :)

Congrats on those wins Bud!!!

GK#103

:agree:Way to go Jesse! Your riding very well.Wish i could keep you in sight for a longer lesson...lol. My results were crash out of 1st GTO ,miss the 2nd f40, & finally a 5th in heavyweight after being last into turn1. I had more fun than i can describe! :) BIG thanks to "JIGS" for finding my missing part & getting me back out there. Also Turn One Racing, you were all a big help getting me set for 1st flag. Lot's of CR feedback & advice from all over the paddock helped me run blackhawk like never before..just remember the thermostat G Thanks:D

gkotlin

danch;59410 wrote: He is a real amateur. his first race was Road America in May. The fact that he's a real _fast_ amateur is another thing entirely.
Yeah, I remember Jesse's first trackday. Damn I'm getting old. He wasn't exactly slow then either. But did lack lots of skill and experience back then.

Now he's faster, and has solid riding skills. But he's not a skilled "Racer" yet. Racecraft is an art in it self. If you have no one to race, you don't learn racecraft. So do you move up because of pace, when you don't have the tools of the trade yet? Do you stay and try to develop on your own and hope to find your nemesis? It's kind of a catch 22.

Either way, good luck. Great job.

George congrats as well. You never for get your first :)