big canopy sale at Sports Authority

SHYUperman

Anyone have suggestions out of these three? Or recommendations for any good canopies for track days?

Seems like reviews for them are either really good or really bad.

Thanks

gpracer15

SHYUperman;242378 wrote: Anyone have suggestions out of these three? Or recommendations for any good canopies for track days?

Thanks
I have had two of these

http://sportsauthority.shoplocal.com/sportsauthority/default.aspx?action=browsepagedetail&flashbrowse=y&storeid=2593167&pagenumber=1&listingid=-2068775460&ref=%2fsportsauthority%2fdefault.aspx%3faction%3dbrowsepageflash%26storeid%3d2593167%26pagenumber%3d1%26promotioncode%3DTSA-120520

Wont withstand a mild storm..I have lost 2 over the last 3 years. Not buying that flimsy junk any more....

dt4629

dt4629;242357 wrote: Big sale this week at Sports Authority for canopies. Just picked up a vented Quick Shade 10X10 for $159 (reg price $249). Check out their ad.

http://sportsauthority.shoplocal.com/sportsauthority/default.aspx?action=browsepageflash&storeid=2593167&rapid=1633410&prvid=TSA-120520&promotioncode=TSA-120520&fsid=129820862450945182

To be more specific, I bought the Summit 10X10 that was on sale for $159. Just put it up outside the house to test it. It was actually pretty sturdy, and I was able to put it up by myself. Took about 20 min, but should be faster next time. It would help a lot with 2 people, but definitely do-able for 1.

noupf

SHYUperman;242378 wrote: Anyone have suggestions out of these three? Or recommendations for any good canopies for track days?

Thanks
People bash these cannopies becasue they dont use them properly. People leave them outside in their back yards all summer, not tied down, not affixed to anything permanant and when winds come though, it flip them over and peices break. They are meant to be temporary. These arent meant to be constant fixed structures. Weigh them down so that they dont get blow over, take them down at night or at least lower them to the ground totally. Use common sense and they last for years.

Loudy

noupf;242389 wrote: People bash these cannopies becasue they dont use them properly. People leave them outside in their back yards all summer, not tied down, not affixed to anything permanant and when winds come though, it flip them over and peices break. They are meant to be temporary. These arent meant to be constant fixed structures. Weigh them down so that they dont get blow over, take them down at night or at least lower them to the ground totally. Use common sense and they last for years.
Agreed. I have had a $99 dollar 10x10 from Sports Authority for 4 years and counting. I tie it down when using, take it down after every use and put the cover in the case. Some of the Velcro pieces have ripped but the thing still works well after several years of use.