Big Congrats to Dan (texter) for the A Bump at Road A 6/30-7-1

tofstfouru

Even bigger congrats to Dan for the :a: bump after only his third track day ever. The kid has a natural talent for riding and had a blast riding the end of the day with you on thur. Couldn't have deserved the bump more and so glad to be a part of this week being able to bring home a bump along with you. :congrats: Now what about when you took :first: into turn 1 after the flag haha.

P.S. Thanks for not running me over when I tucked the front in the fast part of the carousel. Glad I was there to enjoy the bump with you. Now we just need to get back out with Matt :adore:

Matt Gephart

Great Job Buddy!

On a side note, the traction control and ABS on that BMW must suck. I mean geeze, if it couldn't make you get through turn 1 when braking at marker 2 at 180mph, what good is it?:doh:

Can't wait to get out and play again. Guess I'll have to come up and show you boys how it's done. Actually though, just don't make me look slow, I've got a wife who thinks I'm great and I'd hate to dissapoint!

Texter

Thanks boys,
You're next on the A Bump list Gep!
I DID win that race into turn one at the end of the day, I just ended up on the gravel road after passing to many brake markers way to fast!
Thanks to Brent Schrader for dragging me along through some serious traffic! First thing he said to me after that was "You need to go to A!"
I had a blast playing with Everyone. Hix, Gephart, James, Brent(954), Kip, Jesse, David, and Brent!

I guess I have to go buy some tire warmers and stands now. Speigler is still tryin' to sell me that ohlins shock!

Nolan1000

Congrats Dan! That beemer was made for tracks like RA. You need to come play with us at Blackhawk and Putnam!;)

kf227

Congrats Dan it looks like i might have to bring the R1 next time to catch up :) its no Beemer but it will do.

Hitman954

Congrats to you on the bump. I really thought you would get it wed. but inevitably you did get it thurs. you were really flyin out there passin like it was nothin!! Awesome job!! and like I told James, you's guys are great to pit with, glad I got to!!!