Big thanks for everyones hospitality on sunday at VIR!

woopage25

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who I crossed paths with this past sunday at VIR. It was my first time out and even though my day was cut short because I low sided on my second session out, I had a blast. I would argue that you couldn't meet a nicer and more friendlier group of people at church. From the minute I pulled up in my truck to when I was pulling out of the pits on my way home, you all made my first experience f*cking amazing! Thank you for the tips, thank you for helping me fix what needed to be fixed, thanks for dealing with my dog, and thanks for loaning me what I didnt have. You all made my experience! I definitely learned a lot, was for damn sure humbled and have been bitten by the bug! haha! Hope to see you all again soon once I get my bike fixed! Most of you guys were on the track when I was driving off, hope you all were safe had a great day or riding! Thanks again!

Chase Sonntag
2008 Orange CBR 600RR

Perlzuki

Chase,
Man I looked up & you were gone. Sorry about the scratches, but at least its not a virgin anymore. Pretty sure Jim got your suspention set up much better than when I tried it! Wish I would have had the time to get him change it before the 2nd session. I'm pretty sure that was the reason your front end pushed as your forks were WAYYYYYYY off! Hope to see you, your better half & pooch out at the track again. Look me up I will help you out as much as possible.

Mark
SE CR #429
06 GSXR 1000

Meat

It is the amazing people that keep me coming back to nesba. It is much more than just riding on the track now. It is now a weekend of fun on and off the track.

arhale09

I think performing a dangerous activity with a relatively small group of folks really engenders the "all in this together" attitude, but having said that I think nesba folks are more generous than most...

andy
i-21

I wasn't there, but welcome to the club! We had a very similar first day with Nesba.

I too crashed my orange 08 600rr on the second session of my first day with the group. I got hooked that day and now I no longer ride street.

Get your bike fixed up and get back out there!

Meat

Olde English;79510 wrote: I wasn't there, but welcome to the club! We had a very similar first day with Nesba.

I too crashed my orange 08 600rr on the second session of my first day with the group. I got hooked that day and now I no longer ride street.

Get your bike fixed up and get back out there!
Ok, no Orange 2008 600rr's in my future! ;)

jcoseboom

chase
Im glad that you had a great time, sorry that we could not get any track time together. Tried to get up with u before u left on sunday. Joey, jeremy and i are going to be doing the full course on oct. 19, it would be great if you could make it out, let me know if u need any help with the bike getting back together.

jesse
I-79
08 cbr 1000

woopage25

Thanks guys! I'm definitly going come out again, you all were awesome and I had a blast. Sorry for leaving so quickly Jesse, I was gunna stick around and hang out but my lady started to feel kinda sour. I saw you FLYYYYYYING around the track though when I was leaving, off the Oak tree turn down the straight, it was impressive! I'm anxious to try my bike with the new setup, I had no idea it was so out of whack with the suspension and all. I just have to get a new subframe, it got pretty torqued and I'm there! If anyones down for just riding around on the highways, let me know