big thanks guys.....

k6sinfiddy

To all the CR`s that i rode with and helped with putting me in a safer environment lol....
I had a ball with Katie in the 2nd session with the B group your pretty smooth out there! I didn`t want you to get in trouble while messing around with me at that pace b/c i know you wanted to :D. Props to Kubricky also got a chance to play around with you and got sum advise from you for a session or two.
Now finally Drew, man you are lighting fast out there and that form of yours just wow dude!!! I didn`t mean to shock you like that during that session, you were fixing your knee puck or something. I noticed you didn`t realize i was on you tail the whole time. Then all of a sudden you turned it up for me to about A pace which was hella fun till i started to run out of fuel. :doh: way to go huh? lmao... but i had a great time out there with you guys and thanks for the advise with T1 and T4 also worked great with outside pass there. Oh and i cant forget Matt H, bro good riding with you also and again thanks for the tips for this track.
Well i under estimated JC due to its size but its a fun little track. Now i need to ride with you guys again so i can get in my proper group haha and stop cherry picking lol. Again thanks guys for the great time!!! I will make sure that i run JC more often now mainly due to it being on the weekends.

Katie785

Haha yeah, it was fun! Come out with us more often!! When you get to A its a whole other ball game - just be ready ... Drew likes to make riding in A group a contact sport loL!!

k6sinfiddy

!

Katie785;2619 wrote: Haha yeah, it was fun! Come out with us more often!! When you get to A its a whole other ball game - just be ready ... Drew likes to make riding in A group a contact sport loL!!
hey Katie, i`ll will definitely come out with you guys more often! Oh i`ll be ready for sure, i`m used to the contact sport riding haha.
i`ll try and make sure we get Morph into it also!

Drewbie

LOL.. yeah, i looked back and was surprised to see your helmet about on my tail..glad you had fun.. i did too!

Enjoyed riding with you. Looked very smooth.. keep it up. Look forward to riding with you again.

Dont listen to Katie.. I dont know what she is talking about:notsure:

k6sinfiddy

Drewbie;2656 wrote: LOL.. yeah, i looked back and was surprised to see your helmet about on my tail..glad you had fun.. i did too!

Enjoyed riding with you. Looked very smooth.. keep it up. Look forward to riding with you again.

Dont listen to Katie.. I dont know what she is talking about:notsure:
yo whats up Drew? yeah i saw you messin around then you look back like WTF../??..? LOL and took off!
thanks bro for tips again helped big time but heat and gas issue kept haunting me haha. Im sure you dont know what she`s talking about right LMAO.

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Glad you enjoyed yourself Will, it was great to meet you. Everytime I looked back you were on me, great riding with you. And Listen to Katie...Drew is merciless out there!

k6sinfiddy

kubricky;2675 wrote: Glad you enjoyed yourself Will, it was great to meet you. Everytime I looked back you were on me, great riding with you. And Listen to Katie...Drew is merciless out there!
What up Kub? It was great to meet u also. Man i had a blast dude, JC freakin rocks for a small track! Yeah bro it was great to ride witcha out there. Maybe next time we be able to dice it up out there.