Big Thanks to everyone at Summit...

JGardy_781

Big thanks to all the CRs and my buddies who've drug me up the ladder over the past few years... Second session sunday at JC I got the nod from Tibor that I was ready for the bump, and that he was going to pass me up to Drew for a look in the third session, which meant a ton, since Tibor's been helping me learn ever since I brought my 'ol SV out to the track...

Individual thanks to Matt H for advice on Friday at Main and Saturday at JC that helped me nip some time in long-time mental-block sections at both 3 at Main and 6-7-8 at JC; Cooney for body positioning advice for the rider of his old bike on Friday - I put it into action over the rest of the weekend, Tom. Laws for showing me Matt H's line and a quicker pace through 8 on JC - I still can't match that pace, but it was eye-opening, for sure; Drew for giving me a look, and again, Tibor (though I know he doesn't check these forums) for all the help through B, I and now A nursing me along on the SV, and then through the transition from the SV to the GSXR.

Riding in A for the afternoon on Sunday, I had a blast, but after riding behind a few people, I've realized just how much there still is to learn... Looking forward to getting with my old "rabbits" from "I" who've been wating on me...

Jason

Matt H

Jason - well deserved bump as you were riding great. Look forward to riding with you out there and playing.

Todd Stinson

Congrats Jason!

You were looking real strong out there on Saturday. I was amazed at how you were putting in lap after lap in the afternoon, my ass was wore out from 7 laps in that heat. Enjoyed pitting with you and stealing some air from your fans.

Hope to see you out there in the future so I can chase you around!

Brian Laws

Very well deserved bump Jason. Your consistent pace and ability to adjust lines was terrific. I can't wait to mix it up a bit in teh A session.

JGardy_781

Todd, Jeff - looking forward to playing out there with you guys... our schedules will definately cross in the future, i'm sure...

Matt and Brian - thanks again for the help...

Jason

Drewbie

Jason.. a well deserved bump! Great job out there this weekend.. Looked like you were having fun getting in lots of laps. Enjoyed riding with you and watching you ride.
See ya next time

JGardy_781

Drewbie;2650 wrote: Jason.. a well deserved bump! Great job out there this weekend.. Looked like you were having fun getting in lots of laps. Enjoyed riding with you and watching you ride.
See ya next time
Thanks Drew... In the second afternoon session you blew by me on the outside by pit out on the brakes like I was flat standing still - I tried to pick up my pace to at least not let you get more distance for a lap... turned out to be pretty much a futile effort, but it was a hell of a blast trying, anyway!

Look forward to attempting the impossible again soon...

JGardy_781

Emerson;2640 wrote: Congrats on the bump!
Thanks man! I might have the wrong bike, but I'm pretty sure I remember you blowing by me a few weekends back in "I" at JC when you got your bump? Might be mistaken, but those wheels are hard to miss!

Jason

greytop

JGardy_781;2571 wrote: Looking forward to getting with my old "rabbits" from "I" who've been wating on me...

Jason
long overdue..

me thinks you will be playing the rabbit just as much as we will bro...

HUGE CONGRATS!! :D

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
JGardy_781;2715 wrote: Thanks man! I might have the wrong bike, but I'm pretty sure I remember you blowing by me a few weekends back in "I" at JC when you got your bump? Might be mistaken, but those wheels are hard to miss!

Jason
thats why i love them. :D

JGardy_781

greytop;2732 wrote: long overdue..

me thinks you will be playing the rabbit just as much as we will bro...

HUGE CONGRATS!! :D
Thanks Wade... Looking forward to getting out and playing man... it's gonna be fun!

Much to learn, much to learn...

k6sinfiddy

congrats on the bump dude...well deserved if im thinkin of the same guy-
u were pitted next to Todd, Wade and Peter right in front of the woods? blue and white gix correct? i think i got a pic of us in "I" with Drew & Matt H behind us. if so i was the guy on the primer gix with them.

JGardy_781

k6sinfiddy;2816 wrote: congrats on the bump dude...well deserved if im thinkin of the same guy-
u were pitted next to Todd, Wade and Peter right in front of the woods? blue and white gix correct? i think i got a pic of us in "I" with Drew & Matt H behind us. if so i was the guy on the primer gix with them.
Yep - that was me. If you think of it, shoot me the pic at jason AT jasongardy DOT com...

Thanks man
Jason

Cooney

Jason, Nicely done. Congrats! It could to see that GSXR where see belongs, in the A class.
Good luck and get that thing up to the Beaver.

JGardy_781

Cooney;2834 wrote: Jason, Nicely done. Congrats! It could to see that GSXR where see belongs, in the A class.
Good luck and get that thing up to the Beaver.
Thanks Tom! Workin' on the team owner to allow a trip up to beaver...

Jason

Macon663

Good meeting you Jason. I watched you out there from the sidelines for a bit and looked like you were doin great! Congrats on the bump!