Big Thanks To Greg McCoy

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
It's because of people like Greg that I like riding with NESBA. After I wrecked on VIR south with my Aprilia he was kind enough to take a part off his bike once his day was done to allow me to continue my weekend!:adore: Without his part my weekend was over.

I can't say Thank You enough.

Steve

roc104

Steve

I watched the video and you were right about what happened to the bike. It never touched the right side, but it got very close. I will try to send it to you tonight.

PS: As you exited the track it looked like you were an expert level break dancer ;) Glad you are ok!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Once you learn the moves, break dancing stays with you forever! Any luck downloading the video?

roc104

First guy was Slow Steve, don’t know the name of the second guy. I saw him later and I think he was fine, just trying to get parts for Monday. They were probably sore the next day though...then again, I didn’t crash and I was so sore I could hardly walk, so I don’t know who was better off?

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I actually went down nice and soft. I think I may have been more sore had I rode all day. Nice video!