Big Thanks

dogger

Huge thanks to all who contributed to the RRW Air Fence fund at the Chili dinner Sat. at Barber. We raised $230. This amount may not get our picture on the front of the magazine but I'm sure they will take it and it may buy a section of fence somewhere. Special thanks to Shane(stow), Derek(Leslie), and the Yamaha guys(you know who you are) for your "gold level" contributions.

P.S.: Shane: Thanks for picking up those unsold items.

smack28752

Next time, come on by

All I can say is, ya shoulda been there. We didn't raise a ton of money but the I am sure that the Action Fund will be happy to receive it. As for the fellowship, first class. Great times had by all. Thanks to John P. and his crew for taking the time to make this happen. We got to meet some new friends and spend time with old ones. Listening to Derek storeies was worth the price of admission.:adore:

Thanks again to all who came by. We will do it again!

dogger

Thanks for the help and contributions Steve. Hey man, see if RRW will give us a couple tee shirts for our contribution to the fund. XL for me. Thanks for taking care of that business too. VIR patriot??????

smack28752

JP, Glad to help out on the "business" side of things. I will beg for a shirt too!:adore:

I think Barber will have to be my last day. I always love the VIR, ya know, but resources are tapped out. Let me know how it is!!

Talk to to you soon.
SMc

dogger;20798 wrote: Thanks for the help and contributions Steve. Hey man, see if RRW will give us a couple tee shirts for our contribution to the fund. XL for me. Thanks for taking care of that business too. VIR patriot??????

stow

Great job guys. Sorry for not being able to hang out, but I didn't want to spread the stomach virus to any one. You guys rock, and I hope we can do this again.

Shane