Big thumbs up to NESBA customer service

rk97

I don't know who these people are that are having negative experiences with info@nesba.com, but I've had 2 awesome customer service experiences in as many weeks.

Last week I had a question about a prior purchase, and my membership renewal date. I received an immediate automated response with my ticket number, and a notice that someone should get back to me withing ~48 hours. I found this to be totally acceptable, given that the staff is often out of the office riding on weekends.

Bob answered my questions and resolved my issue within 45 minutes.

Then today, I bought credits from another member. The seller copied me on his email to info@nesba.com at 12:34, and Bob got back to me at 1:10 to let me know that the transfer had been handled. I logged into my account, and the credits were already there.

I will concede that my issues were pretty minor, but I'm still damn pleased that they're being addressed quickly and fully.

Godfather

Honey & Vinegar

Thay say, if you want to attract bees, use honey, some people try to use vinegar and question why they never have success. Bottom line, be NICE DAMNIT!

R/ Mike:mad:

j_fuggin_t

I've never had a problem w/ their c/s, from the time i joined nesba till now, some ppl can be rather impatient as well..

rk97

Since when are you a control rider? Looks like you're part of the problem now! Congrats buddy!