Bike Stand question

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
Apparently at Summit Main yesterday (July 18th), I checked all my bolts except for my kickstand as I lost it in the carousel. Either way, I saw a guy in the beginners group on a newer R6 who seemed to have some contraption that allowed him to put a stand up and down while sitting on the bike (it wasn't a kickstand). Maybe he had the kickstand down, but I was looking for it and couldn't see it and it looked like his bike was sitting straight up and down. Does anyone know what he may have been using?

Had a blast on my first track day and came back in one piece, so it was a good day.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
no, I don't need a wheel chock for the trailer, this is when we were sitting in hot pit waiting to go onto the track. Maybe the sun was getting to me and I was just setting things and he had his kickstand down.

TwoTyres

Nate, the baxley isn't just for hauling a bike, you sit it on the floor and you can then just pull into it and pull out of it. A really cool chock.

You could also just train you wife to put the rear stand under the bike and also hold the umbrella for you.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
I apologize for my lack of understanding, thanks for clarification Lee. I would train the wife, but sometimes she is not there when I get back, especially if she is watching from the other side of the track.