Bike Transport to any Nesba, NJMP, Thunderbolt Track Day

DrWatts

Hello, I am looking for Bike Transport to any Nesba, NJMP, Thunderbolt Track Day.
Willing to pay whatever as long as it's reasonable. Please let me know

DrWatts;209904 wrote: Hello, I am looking for Bike Transport to any Nesba, NJMP, Thunderbolt Track Day.
from where ? i'm going on sept.27th from newark de .

DrWatts

Track Transport

Hahaha, that would be important info, I live in Brooklyn, NY, specifically Clinton Hill. I'm out of the way for you, Newark, DE, I'm 2 hrs out of the way

DrWatts;210827 wrote: Hahaha, that would be important info, I live in Brooklyn, NY, specifically Clinton Hill. I'm out of the way for you, Newark, DE, I'm 2 hrs out of the way
yeah that would be way out of the way .i'm one hour to the track from my door to the main gate .

dbarufaldi

DrWatts;209904 wrote: Hello, I am looking for Bike Transport to any Nesba, NJMP, Thunderbolt Track Day.
I am heading down to T-Bolt from Brooklyn, NY for the 9/28 Endurance day. Not sure if you run in Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced, but this day is for upper Intermediate pace, and Advanced. If that works for you, there will probably be room in the trailer and car. Equal split of gas, tolls, etc.

Let me know if that works for you.

Dan B