Bikes @ PCW

Lonewrench

Just wanted to thank all the NESBA members for bringing me their bikes in for holiday make overs xoxo.
GodFather
JRA
Matt Paulson
Jason Doss
Nick Munson
Ashly Munson
Sai Maroun
John Cook
Mike Stevenson
Not to mention,the permenant residence of Mr Ruhe's steed's, fine ones at that.:adore:

The list keeps growing get your's in soon..............

My feelings are hurt !!

Unless you don't have my bike and if that's the case I hope it's not in the paddock at Barber or in sombodys garage !!

Lonewrench

Jimmy
I totally forgot what your name was............. I'm a tool. Of course your bike will be the nicest one in the lot!:adore:

Lonewrench;295283 wrote: Just wanted to thank all the NESBA members for bringing me their bikes in for holiday make overs xoxo.
GodFather
JRA
Matt Paulson
Jason Doss
Nick Munson
Ashly Munson
Sai Maroun
John Cook
Mike Stevenson
Not to mention,the permenant residence of Mr Ruhe's steed's, fine ones at that.:adore:

The list keeps growing get your's in soon..............
I'll be home on the 8th Chuck. Jerry can expect a call sometime next week and we can confirm a delivery time and date. That is if you ever let him go home anymore:D If not, I'll bring em to GA. I need to check out the new shop anyway.

BTW Anna and Erica say thanks for the shirts.

Ruhe52

Chuck thanks only one bike in that shop that I will bow to and not for long. We get those motors done and both are ready to roll to an AMA grid. Thanks for all the advice and pointers building both of them. Cannot imagine anything built or set up better.

Had decent bikes before. We have gone to a whole new level now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lonewrench

Mike,
You know it's always a good time brother.................Rockin' da Kasbah,Rockin' da Kasbah.............

Lonewrench;295310 wrote: Jimmy
I totally forgot what your name was............. I'm a tool. Of course your bike will be the nicest one in the lot!:adore:
Hey Chuck,

Dude no worries I was just twisting your nuts !! From what I saw you had so many guys so far up your ass they may as well have been staring out your bellybutton!! It's a spare bike anyway and with all you had going on . uuuhhmmm well I'm just not gonna be that guy !!

Hope you enjoy the holidays

Jimmy

matt2212

Chuck,

I'm excited to see what my bike will be like after you work your magic....

Is it February yet... I'm ready for sine pre season Jennings

Godfather

Hey Matt

matt2212;295477 wrote: Chuck,

I'm excited to see what my bike will be like after you work your magic....

Is it February yet... I'm ready for sine pre season Jennings

Hey Matt,

Chuck said my s#it will be faster than your s#it! :D

Irish01

You all are lucky, Chuck and PCW are a CLASS act :) If your bikes are in his hands be ready for some fun in 2014! :D I wanna ship my bike down next year fo sho!